True North Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got your email. Sounds like your calling me a scammer. I placed one order they sent two packages after I called several times that alone should tell you they messed up but even then they knew they screwed up they at least knew it was there bad not mine. Every word I have typed here and to you is 100% true. I never said I didn't get what I ordered I said they messed up the stealth shipping I had to pay extra for so bad Christmas is all that saved me. And maybe all you get is a letter saying they were confiscated but if you get a letter that means your address is on some government list. Good luck getting any sleep growing at that address.

I believe you misunderstood. No one called you a scammer.

All I was saying that if your claim is legit, I will make sure you are properly compensated, but if you are trying to rip off TNSB, that will not work, I've seen too many tries.

I couldn't find any details of your order and asked few questions that would help me with sorting your issue out, but you haven't replied to them, instead focused on that one remark and somehow figured out that I'm calling you a scammer? Seriously?

Hopefully it's all clear now, after few more e-mails we exchanged?

I don't think your calling me a scammer now but the first email did kinda sound that way. I did answer your questions if you sent more I didn't get them. I assume you wrote this before you got my emails but if not please resend any question I did not answer. Like I said you seam to be the only one who wants to make it right so all I can do is wait and hope. But you should run with that dvd case idea

Still no word from true north. To them its no big deal oh we forgot to send the t shirt we will send it next time But its a big deal here in north America I didn't want a t shirt I wanted stealth shipping now I cant even plant what I have because with the way they shipped its very possible I am on a list to get busted they could just be waiting for me to have plants instead of seeds. I have a $3000 grow room that can never be used thanks to them. How can they fix that? Like I said they ruined me.

Well true north called me and said to make up for the mistake he would send me 30 samples I said that would be great. I got the package about a week later it had a really cool t shirt and 15 seeds. 2 full packs and 3 samples. Not sure why they sent a package different then what they said but I assume they did not have enough samples to send 30 so they sent 2 full packs instead. Like I said I not sure why but they did try so my next order will be with them. I will post here afterwards to let everyone know how it goes. Thanks

Well true north called me and said to make up for the mistake he would send me 30 samples I said that would be great. I got the package about a week later it had a really cool t shirt and 15 seeds. 2 full packs and 3 samples. Not sure why they sent a package different then what they said but I assume they did not have enough samples to send 30 so they sent 2 full packs instead. Like I said I not sure why but they did try so my next order will be with them. I will post here afterwards to let everyone know how it goes. Thanks

Hi Billy,

I've spoken to Joe and from what he's saying he didn't promise you 30 samples. He offered to send you 20-30 promo freebies or some branded seeds packs - as you were more after branded packs, that's what he did. All the seeds were on top of the t-shirt that TNSB owed you. I really hope you are satisfied with the solution?

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Billy,

I've spoken to Joe and from what he's saying he didn't promise you 30 samples. He offered to send you 20-30 promo freebies or some branded seeds packs - as you were more after branded packs, that's what he did. All the seeds were on top of the t-shirt that TNSB owed you. I really hope you are satisfied with the solution?

Thanks,

Jack

I was pretty sure he said 30 but he is right I wanted the branded pack the most and like I said he sent a really cool shirt and some full packs so he did his best to make it right and that's all I really wanted so yeah I am very satisfied and plan to order more from them soon. Thanks again for your help.

I was pretty sure he said 30 but he is right I wanted the branded pack the most and like I said he sent a really cool shirt and some full packs so he did his best to make it right and that's all I really wanted so yeah I am very satisfied and plan to order more from them soon. Thanks again for your help.

That's great to hear! Thank you for your patience.

Re: True North seeds - a reliable business partner - FIVE STARS!!!!

We've waited 6 months to post to this thread about our experience with True North Seeds out of Canada. Although we had our doubts in the beginning, they've really come through and have become a reliable partner.

We ordered approximately $600 worth of seeds back in November 2014. Months went by with no updated status. We'd sent several inquiries in with no response. We were afraid we'd been had.

However, in January, Joe reached out to us. He apologized profusely as they had become so backlogged, it was all they could to to keep up with demand. Our order shipped soon thereafter. When it arrived, we received several products that were incorrect (auto versions of the seeds, which we cannot use). We contacted them again and sent pictures of what we'd received. Joe asked us to return them for replacement, but then realized the difficulties of shipping internationally, and just told us to not worry about it. He sent the replacement products, again almost immediately.

Although I can empathize with those who may have been a bit frustrated with similar delays with True North, I would say to anyone considering ordering from them, if you are willing to wait a bit longer than you might expect, you'll be glad you did. Regarding their product quality, it's nothing nothing short of exemplary. We've had 100% germination with every single seed and the genetics are exactly what we expected.

We've just placed our second order with True North and expect to place many more in the months and years to come.

Still no word from true north. To them its no big deal oh we forgot to send the t shirt we will send it next time But its a big deal here in north America I didn't want a t shirt I wanted stealth shipping now I cant even plant what I have because with the way they shipped its very possible I am on a list to get busted they could just be waiting for me to have plants instead of seeds. I have a $3000 grow room that can never be used thanks to them. How can they fix that? Like I said they ruined me.

This is precisely why you should NEVER have your seeds sent to the address you grow at. Always always always send them to an alternate address or PO Box. Don't blame the seed bank for that one.

Hi,

Apologies for delay in addressing your queries on forums. I've got some good news from TNSB:

1. We have now hired a Customer Support Manager, Lauren, who will be taking care of all customer's issues and hopefully will keep all of you guys happy. She will be taking over this forum account tomorrow and hopefully all outstanding issues will be sorted out shortly.

2. I am implementing a Customer Helpdesk system for our e-commerce platform tomorrow. I will ensure that none of your queries go missing or unanswered.

Best Regards,

Jack

The staff at 420 have been aware of the stocking and supply complaints from our members concerning True North. We want all members to know that we have been in contact with both the True North owner and Lauren, their representative here, over the last few weeks.

When our members are unhappy with service from a sponsor, we are unhappy.

We have asked True North to resolve these problems as soon as possible and deal with any complaints speedily and we need to give them the opportunity to do so.

Please be aware, members, that we will continue to monitor the situation very closely on your behalf.
:Namaste:

Hi Everyone.

If you have been following the True North threads you will be aware of, and perhaps have been directly affected by, True North Seedbank's problems with delivery, 'Out Of Stock' listings on their website and a failure to resolve customers' complaints satisfactorily. You may too have seen that we took the unusual step of publicly posting here ourselves to let you know that we were aware of the problems and in touch with True North management.

It appears to us that True North may be leveraging 420 Magazine's reputation via their status as a Sponsor in good standing at the expense of satisfying its obligations.

Whether the root cause of the issues are organizational problems or otherwise, we have advised True North that they have one week to resolve all open complaints or lose their Sponsorship and posting privileges on our site.

We suggest that members wait approximately one week before placing any additional orders with True North. As quickly as possible we will post an update to this thread so that everyone will know the outcome of the issue.

We have great respect for you, our members, and when you speak we listen. It's part of our job. We're pleased and grateful that you have brought this issue to our attention. Thank you.

Greenest Regards to you all,

Your 420 Moderating Team

Hey everyone,

We will be happy to address any questions regarding orders. Please don't hesitate to contact us at info@truenorthseedbank.com or by phone 416 679 0421.

Hi Everyone

We promised to keep you updated on the True North situation. We have spoken directly now with the True North owner. He has talked us through each of the issues that the business has had and we are satisfied that he has done, and continues to do, all he can to rectify the situation.

Specifically we are pleased to tell you that the root of many of the problems - the 'out of stock' listings on True North's website - is, we understand, fixed. Their site is now synchronized with their each of their suppliers. As a result it is automatically updated for in/out of stocks every hour.

There is also a new management team in place with, we're told, experienced individuals looking after both the sales and distribution sides.

Finally, the owner has told us that he will be offering a compensation package to each member here who has been let down or inconvenienced. He will be in contact with each of you individually very soon.

We will of course continue to monitor the situation, and pending a satisfactory outcome, we are happy to tell you that 420Magazine's relationship will continue with True North as a sponsor. If there are any future issues, we know that you, our members, will inform us. And if you have good experiences with True North from now on, it would be encouraging to hear those too!

Greenest Regards to all,

The 420Magazine Moderation Team

Hello all I am new to 420 forum and look forward to sharing and learning with you all. I have ordered from True North recently and everything is going fine. Shopping was easy, payment was easy and customer support is stellar. I have recieved responses to all my questions and concerns through email as well as by phone. I ordered the 22nd of Aug and recieved my tracking info this afternoon which is a little longer than other banks I have gone through but still within their quoted time. I will update this post as soon as the beans arrive. As with every other business you need to be able to weed out the extreme reviews, as people get paid to sit at home and write bad reviews for competeing companies.

Hi Folks,
I've sent cash to them on twoi occasions. I experienced 2 problems. I got real paranoid that they were just going to keep the cash. Never got an email but eventually I got seeds. The second time I sent just under $500. I asked for stealth shipping and feminized freebies. Got my order....no freebies. That was my only problem. Sent an email to Lauren and she promptly responded. Said she would make it up on my next order. I currently have plenty of seeds but I will order from them again.

Im very disappointed with this seed company. I ordered seeds on the first, after calling and emailing they tell me the seeds are coming from their UK seed place and that's why its taking 7-14 days. Its been 9 days now, and I don't even have a tracking number on the seeds. I feel like im not ever going to get them. Why do you guys give these people business?!?!?!?!?

Im very disappointed with this seed company. I ordered seeds on the first, after calling and emailing they tell me the seeds are coming from their UK seed place and that's why its taking 7-14 days. Its been 9 days now, and I don't even have a tracking number on the seeds. I feel like im not ever going to get them. Why do you guys give these people business?!?!?!?!?

You should receive your order within 7 - 14 business days, please contact us directly if you have yet to receive your order and we will see if there is a problem with the postal services delivering the order. info@truenorthseedbank.com

Just wanted to say that my order from true north was perfect. Got exactly what I ordered and within the given delivery time.
If your thinking of ordering from them pay no mind to the negative feedback.
P.S I didn't receive a tracking # but it made no difference

hi everyone im from china do they send seeds here? i want granddaddy purple, blue dream, og kush, grape ape,hindu kush, sour grapes and green crack. will they send it safely to china? also i need gareentee they make it here safe. i will pay extra money for insurence. please respond true north seed company . one more question do you accept western union?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom