True North Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed a decent order on the 23rd of Oct. Was a slight delay getting one of my strains but I received my order on Nov 2nd! Exactly what I asked for plus some extra seeds in the packages and 1 extra freebie! Will definitely be ordering again! Thanks TrueNorth.

so no one respond ? I want to buy a lot of good seeds from true north but maybe i should look other company?

I sent you a private message through 420 the same day you made your first post. Here is my direct email if you have any other questions lauren@truenorthseedbank.com. Looking forward to hearing from you :) Have a wonderful day.

As a FIRM believer in Murphy's law, I didn't want to post my experience with T.N.S.B. until ALL my orders came in. 6 out of 6 HIT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!! 6 big healthy girls in the grow now, updates to follow, check my sig, but not yet, haven't started a journal yet.

All I did was fill the fabric pot with Roots original, watered, poked a seed in the dirt, put a glass "dome" over seed, put under a Mars Hydro, 4-5 days later, a healthy little seedling popped out...........so proud LOL

1st order, I was hesitant, being in a country where I can grow my MMJ yet legally I can NOT buy seeds on the open market, I didn't know how to proceed , ordered a smattering of autos and fems with a bunch of freebees. Got here safe!! Thanks

2nd a little bolder, more expensive strains, still nervous. Arrived, phew.........

By the time I placed and received the 3rd order, I was pretty confident in TNSB and their great customer service.

Placed 4th, 5th, and 6th orders, all got here, albeit one order was out of sequence. So now I've got a great collection of strains ("souvenirs") all thanks to TNSB!!

Some may ask, why all the different orders? In case one went missing, I'd only be out 1/6 th of my "investment."

Longest an order took was about 27-28 days from across the pond. I opted-in for the reg. & ins. H.M. royal mail air and *I* believe in the extra $ for shipping and insurance. I contacted support on one occasion and my issue was resolved (in-stock issue) which was holding up one of my orders.

Why TNSB over others? I don't know, I just liked the name and their location in ON Ca, home of pug1, BMP

Will I order again? Um..........yeah!!!!
Very very happy with TNBS, thanks!!!

Send of stickers!! I want to "represent!!" LOL

Hope everybody has a kind week
Greg

I am happy to hear that True North is continuing to work out their problems with Out of Stocks and mis- shipments. I have had to return two mishipped order to True North. Each time I contacted customer service and they worked to correct the situation. The last shipment that I received was right before we moved. I just noticed that they did make the same mistake that they made on my 2 previous mis-shipments.
I received regular photoperiodic seeds instead of the auto varieties. This was my order delivered in late October or November. I will continue to order from them for 2 reasons. The first is that they are sponsors on this site which I firmly believe is the best pro marijuana community on the web and the second is the quality of the people that they have on their staff. True North...Best of luck in all you grow!

True North Seeds have not renewed their sponsorship of 420 Magazine.

As many of you know, whilst they were a sponsor here True North had some serious logistical problems with stock and delivery. We worked closely with them and supported them whilst they changed their structure, and at the same time we represented individual members' complaints as best we could.

It appears from members' posts that True North are still having issues. However, sadly since they are now not a sponsor, we cannot represent our members' complaints any longer, and obviously have no influence over True North.

We are therefore closing the True North threads because we don't have the capacity to verify or mediate these sorts of problems and we feel it's unfair to leave accusations in public view. In the past, competitors have been known to make fake accounts to post false complaints, in an effort to tarnish each others reputation. Some have even been known to complain about themselves, because they believe there is no such thing as bad publicity. We remove these types of posts to avoid the appearance of tacit approval. This also prevents us from becoming known as a place to spread negative energy.

Given the history of True North, we are certainly not implying that any members are doing anything of this sort, however we need to mention it in order to help explain why we have this policy and why we apply it uniformly in all instances. There's just really no way to know who is telling the truth. We make no judgement as to the validity of complaint, we only ask that your efforts to resolve the dispute be handled in private.

We have to treat posts criticising them as we would with any posted complaints about non-sponsors.

We are truly sorry for those of you still experiencing problems. We do hope that any issue you have is speedily resolved.

Your 420 Magazine Moderators

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom