true review of ideal420 supersoil.8 harvests

wheelz

I started out using a mixture of fox farm happy frog an ocean forest with fox farm nutes.I had a few decent harvests but size grow I'm doing(48 plants) the cost of soil wasn't cheap an nutes were worse.I came across ideal 420 organic soil first ever to be specificly made for marijuana even better you just add water no nutes needed.its not cheap bout $130 for 2 big bags.at first I followed directions pre watered soil an directly planted my germinated seeds.I instantly noticed that they all pop but but my survival rate was terrible.they either took off or turned yellow an died.finally thought maybe soil too hot for certain strains at seedling age.I don't transplant so I plant in their permanat 5 gal bucket.Wat I did was was add 3gal of 420 on bottom an topped off with 2 gal of neutral seedling soil with extra perlite added.that way by time roots reach super soil plant is plenty big enough to handle it. Since then ideal 420 has done jus as good if not better than fox farm an nutes.after harvest I pull plant out of bucket an soil is full of root system.it does not work well autos.any ?'s comments or better soil suggestions please feel free to post

Back
Top Bottom