Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

jimmeny crickets batman.
Your garage looks an upside down rain forest.
be careful man. you still keepin your dogs in the garage?

i cant wait to see all that trimmed up and a dry weight on it all.
your going to get like a quarterlb of jsut hash if you make it. that is going to be crazy. i think someone said it earlier
but a basketball sized hash ball. HA

GREAT work. oh and good job on the high times.

+++++rep

I just stay up at night now. With that ripper knowing I just would rather sleep in the day and walk around at night. Pretty much on patrol if you will. It is not fun anymore. But I can do it for it almost over now. soon I can get back to Salmon and sturgen fishing. Fish On baby. Might even get me a new Lami.

Hey 5150,

been following the grow for months niice plants and nice harvest lots of bud coming your way but was doing some math HAHA high and was calculating that if you got 15 pounds of weed off this grow

12 months in a year----thats 1.25 pounds a month (smoking)

4 weeks in a month----thats 5 oz a week(20 quarters)

7 days in a week------2.85 quarters a day (20 grams)

24 hrs in a day------.83 grams an hour (you will notice no sleep)

8 hrs of sleep (18hrs awake)-----1.3 grams an hour

if you work for 8 hours (10 hours of free time------2.4 grams an hour

thats 2.4 grams an hour for a YEAR! thats so much smoking

this is all hypothetical tho haha! Congrats and Good luck! LEB

I thought this was funny.

Been out for a few weeks, just got caught up on ur journal. DaMn Dirt!! Well my man, I am proud to say I was here with ya from the 1st post of this journal. U definitely showed me a thing or two and got the wheels spinnin trying to brainstorm concealing this monsters. Helluva job. +rep. U did allow the lower halves in some plants to finish as Irish suggested right? And as far as pic go look in the October member of the month contest on the last page on info to get pics in 420 mag. Its going back into print soon. Again great work. :peace:

wow, ive been watching those things get bigger and bigger and after you chopped em down they look even bigger spread out like that. sick harvest dude let us know the yields

Hope everything is alright for you DIRT.

Let's see, now. It's been since the 25th we've heard from Dirtfarmer. That's been what? 11 days? Let me tell you, Dirt has a lot of work in that crop, hanging plants or no. He may be scrambling to keep those buds under control through the dry.

But I'd think we'd have heard sumpin' from him by now. I really want to hear of his drying/curing/storing excapades. ;)

Now I'm worried.

Where are you, Dirt?

:popcorn:
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom