Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

He probably convinced the wife to let him grow a few plants, then when these monsters showed up, she got pissed at him... then she saw how much meds he got... aka layin in the kiddie pool w/ the trim...

His last post was a pretty weak excuse. Philippines, 3 weeks, family, too tired to post but he's making one final post..... yeah, right.

I'd like to know what the final # of pounds was, it had to be a lot!

He probably convinced the wife to let him grow a few plants, then when these monsters showed up, she got pissed at him... then she saw how much meds he got... aka layin in the kiddie pool w/ the trim...

Sounds about right. Then again he lives in Canada right. So an inspector could have easly show up to make sure he's within his limits. This was one of his main concerns. I like to think that he rode off in the sunset with his 20 lbs. Strapped his horse, with a straw in his mouth, smokin a fatty(ten steps later the horses back breaks from the weight of the ganja..LMFAO).then he picks it up and just keeps walking, til you cant see him anymore.THE END, now its time to move this to abandoned journals. Cause honestly, I feel at this point we're the ones keeping this thread going. Thats just IMHO...

I really hope he pops up some day..

I did not do a whole lot of posting in this thread but I followed it closely as many did. While it is sad to see it end this way, Dirt going MIA and everything, but man what a journal! It was definately a great story, I hope it did in fact end the way The Butcher sees it happening. All Blazing Sadles style with him on the horse, saying "scuse me while I whip this out" and pulling a 1/4 pound spliff. Anyways, best wishes to Dirt and I hope he is just laying low or something and everything is cool.

This is like the "to be continued" episode of a tv series that gets canceled before the next season begins. *LOL*

You know what I think happened? I think, once he got everything in and actually saw how much bud he actually had, that he suddenly realized just how vulnerable he is right now with that kind of quantity. I know I did. When I trimmed up an entire OGK plant (my smallest!) and got 9 1/2lbs of meticulously trimmed nugs, I knew I would be in deep trouble if that information got into the wrong hands. Talk about a buzz killing anxiety that won't go away...and I bet he, just like I, didn't have any place for the excess to go. All of a sudden, anything you say or do could lead to the worst, and posting here, published admissions of some sort of guilt.

I hate this every day fear, but I'm starting to get numb to it.....Dirt will too, in time.

Good luck, Dirt. Come talk to us from a coffee house after you've wiped your computer clean of everything 420 and tell us what really went on....;)

:peace:

o.k so its been a month an no word. I think it safe to say he's gone to an island and just enjoying his buds w/ no technology. So i think its safe to say aloha to DIRTFARMER. You are a great growwer who We thank for your journal and having us be a part of this chapter in your life.Best wishes to you and your family. So long Dirt if you ever come back shot me a P.M.

I hate not knowing what happened to Dirt, but I'm hoping hes ok and puffing heavy on those massive meds he grew.... It just feels weird that he hasn't signed on just to say he was ok

Back
Top Bottom