Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

Well we all know that I am ok now and nothing happened to me!! Things just come up that you cant prevent, it doesn't mean that its a bad thing that has happened. Think positive thoughts and that its just one of those things... HE IS BUSY and cant get to the computer. Like I couldn't lol... But Im back now and I am sure he will be back just as soon! :cheer:

We all hope so B.A.S..

We all hope so B.A.S..

ya butcher, I agree we hope hes alright, we know things happen so we will just have to wait till he responds....maybe he had to go on an unexpected trip or something

Dirt back!!!
You got tallent growing plants, 420 mag. dont wanna loose you!
Waiting any signs of activity here...
-Cigo ...

I just checked his profile and he has signed in during the last few days, maybe just a silent reader for now.....

I just checked his profile and he has signed in during the last few days, maybe just a silent reader for now.....

nice investigating Norman. You definetly deserve a +rep for the info..LOL..DIRT WE'RE COMING..WE KNOW YOUR WATCHING..LOL..Either way This (((FAT A*S))) Blunt is for you and your skillz!!:rollit::passitleft:

I am fine. Just been doing other things.

But that being said it almost time to start all over.

Plans for this year is 12 pots. There is a ripper who knows I grow here now. So the plan is to grow 12 pots on mobile wheels. I will then chain link my patio cover and roll the plants in and out each morning and night. Inside the patio chain link fence is two new 1 year old German sheperds. My wife will not let the dogs be outside the patio fence (at night) for fear of a ripper useing poisen on them. So they will be inside the patio fence. Thats my plans

I checked my email and seen somne replys here. So here I am and....

I will be back

Plans for this year is 12 pots. There is a ripper who knows I grow here now. So the plan is to grow 12 pots on mobile wheels. I will then chain link my patio cover and roll the plants in and out each morning and night. Inside the patio chain link fence is two new 1 year old German sheperds. My wife will not let the dogs be outside the patio fence (at night) for fear of a ripper useing poisen on them. So they will be inside the patio fence. Thats my plans

I will be back

Fantastic to hear from dirtfarmer :cheer:

Time to grow again - :woohoo:

Can't wait to see your rig on wheels; might have to be tractor trailer wheels the way you roll ;)

I will be back

Glad to see you are ok. Look forward to the next run. Pitch a tent and sleep outside with the ladies :)

Glad to hear you've been doing ok dirt, not hearing from you gave a lot of us a scare that something bad might have happened to you...... We've been waiting a long time to find out just how much meds your monster plants produced?????

Looking forward to your new grow

I will be back

I love that pic of yours of that bud hanging on the rain gutter! :cheer:

Nothing worse then a scum bag that steals peoples meds...

Don't make the same mistake I did... I built a cart and put 2 baby pools with holes, in the bottom, rocks, soil, stuff for drainage on the big cart... Had a dripper set up hooked up, it was sweet! Till it came time to move it after watering the huge thing! My driveway has a slope... You can take it from there, a skinny, stoned dude with back problems getting drug down the street by 6 pot plants in baby pools with wheels... :cheer:

Looking forward to your new grow! :goodluck:

I love that pic of yours of that bud hanging on the rain gutter! :cheer:

Nothing worse then a scum bag that steals peoples meds...

Don't make the same mistake I did... I built a cart and put 2 baby pools with holes, in the bottom, rocks, soil, stuff for drainage on the big cart... Had a dripper set up hooked up, it was sweet! Till it came time to move it after watering the huge thing! My driveway has a slope... You can take it from there, a skinny, stoned dude with back problems getting drug down the street by 6 pot plants in baby pools with wheels... :cheer:

Looking forward to your new grow! :goodluck:

You're killing me here ;) That would have made a great America's best home video's :surf:

I worry about outdoor security at my house as well. Lots of block walls that are easily hopped. Our "green" solution to this is bougainvillea bushes round the block walls. They are fast growing, get tall, require little care and the best part....1"-1.5" long thorns that are poisonous. Anyone dumb enough to try to hop over or through those will most likely end up with a nasty infection. Rose bushes are great for limiting access as well. Natures little barb wire..LOL

Welcoome Back Dirt

I will be back

I had unsubscribed because I thought U had ur 15 min of fame here and moved on to other things. Glad to see ya back. Hey man, of course u had a shitload of emails. U can't just grow monsters and just cut out like that. What about ur fans? I'm just teasin, but its good to see u back bro. If I'm not mistaken I was one of the 1st members u ran into so I guess there's a little sentiment involved as well. I hope U can work around the ripper w/out any legal reprocussions. This isn't by chance the same person U spoke of b4 in the last grow is it? U ever catch em red handed or just suspicious? Any how see u when U get back to business. I forgot to ask, how was that manicure job last year? Did u work thr the new year? And how did u cure all of that? Just curious. :peace: bro.

I forgot to ask, how was that manicure job last year?

There's a photo of dirtfarmer in webster's dictionary, next to the entry for carpal tunnel ;)

Back
Top Bottom