Dirtfamers Backyard Giants

I'm sure hes just really busy. Plus his wife wasnt to happy about the attempt by the ripper, who could blame her. So chances are that he's probibly laying low at the moment, letting thing chill out before he pops his head up soon. Or at least thats what I like to think. He's just taking care of his family and safety first. So no matter what you do DIRT, great job and congrats on the awsome harvest. We'll all be here when your ready.

This type of thing makes you think. Its awesome to have such a harvest. And have bud pouring out of your ears. But there is so much more to a harvest like this than just growing, and the steps that go with it.

BUT Great job Dirt. I was thinking today while looking at my plants, i was saying to myself how nicely they are filling out and such. Then i thought about your monsters. And it baffles me to know that plants get THAT big. THAT bushy with nugs like that. WOW

unbelievable...very very nice work. Please take a picture of the yield (next year) once its all chopped and trimmed :D

I just skimmed through this one, looking at all the pictures and only reading a post here and there, but I did see a comment about you staying up at night. Do you, or have you ever had any "security" issues, or do you stay awake at nights "just in case"?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is very sad. I just read through this whole journal and I know everyone keeps saying it but HOLY $H!T ALSJHDFLKSJDHFLGKVJBNCX,JDFKXDKGIRXFX;DF.HXCNBHL.ZGI˚HZ.IFGKLSÇ

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! This thing read like a book dude!

> side note
I hope you are utterly consumed by trying to cure,mangage and or sell all of this! Best of luck to you and yours DEFINITELY.

nothing yet just stopped by and said he had some fam issues to take care of. But at least we know he's O.K. Dirt if yiou read this, best wishes and hope your family is doing well.

At least we *think* he's okay. It just seems strange that after all of the every day posting, he drops off the face of the earth as soon as he harvests, and three weeks later he says he's been in the Phillipines for 3 weeks...

...I wonder how his bud dried and cured itself. I'm sure he didn't load it all up in his suitcase and take it to Manila.

Or did he?

*hums the Twilight Zone tune*

:ganjamon:

LOL..I've got every episode of "the Twilight Zone" on dvd. So I can just imagine the sound and Rob Sterling say "Dirt (Pauses) Farmer in another dimension.."

No matter what happened. Even if he just got over the site, still a great journal. Just sux how we havent heard from him. But oh, well sometimes you just have to walk away. Anyone whos been in a hairy situation, your no stranger to that Irish, knows the best thing to do is to let it go. Its not a weakness, it's more like your in control more then your suppose to be at that moment. Walk away, let it go (his journal)and be remembered for the deed he did. Maybe he is just chillin at home,smokin a fatty, and got spooked away by the ripper. Deciding it would be best to kill his ties...

Oh Well people come and go on the Forums...He is prob just chillin in his casa. Any how..SMOKE A FATTY FOR US HERE ON THE 420 FAMS DIRT..

Back
Top Bottom