Trunk5's DIY builds

im still useing it to this day, just a bit more modified now a days, here is my new journal im about to update it here in a second Trunk5 is Back! Skywalker OG & Sour OG ill be posting more things i make soon as im getting my self back on track.

Hey bro long time no see!!! Hit me up! I can't PM until my post count is 50 so try to PM me first, other than that I'll just post my email for you.

The carbon filter did work on a small grow it was filtering the smell of that tent just fine. but i did end up buying a bigger filter because i am running a 5x5 tent now. i havent posted anything on it yet still getting use to my new place. but i still have my 818 headband going, but also sprouted a white lavender, blue og, and ed superbud x jack h.

hi jonny!!

The carbon filter did work on a small grow it was filtering the smell of that tent just fine. but i did end up buying a bigger filter because i am running a 5x5 tent now. i havent posted anything on it yet still getting use to my new place. but i still have my 818 headband going, but also sprouted a white lavender, blue og, and ed superbud x jack h.

hi jonny!!

Small grow means ? 1 plant ?
How many plants in 5x5 ?
I am just concerened over the carbon filter efficiency.. do you think that the filter will take care of 1 plant smell ?

Back
Top Bottom