Trying to achieve more knowledge

dustypropcrop

Hello there,first of all,thanks for reading.please feel free to help a fellow toker gain some much needed valuble growing information that will help me on my quest to grow some decent home grown smoke.
I have everything in place,tent,light(400w hps),carbon filter etc.my seeds are due to land any day soon.once my set up is fully operational I will be back to get chatting.thanks again.
Dustypropcrop.

Welcome to :420: dustypropcrop :welcome:

Great to have you with us on the number one site promoting cannabis awareness to end cannabis prohibition. You seem really keen to get growing with us! I suggest checking out New Member Start Links since they will really help you navigate the site and learn to use the photo gallery, etc.

Look forward to seeing a grow journal from you in the near future :)

:Namaste:

I'm just poping my little babies straight into soil when they arrive. I am using john innes number 1 soil and I'm growing skunk # 1.this is my very first attempt so be gentle with the comments,if anyone cares to comment.lol.when they are in the pots(cups)I'm a little unsure about lighting?should I even have the light on when awaiting for them to sprout?please help,cheers.

You can leave them under the lights if you want since that will keep the soil warm. Ideally bottom warmth and keep them covered with plastic to keep the humidity high. I like to soak my seeds overnight as it speeds up germination by softening the shell.

Brilliant.thanks very much.as you can see this is my first time,I'm popping my crop cherry,I will no longer be a grow virgin.I have been reading and absorbing as much info as possible,my other half has nick named me the "sponge" lol. I am looking forward to starting a journal so all you lovely,helpful,happy,shinning people of the 420 can keep me on the right path to greatness.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Back
Top Bottom