Hello all! 61 year old Grammy from Canada: Looking forward to gaining some much needed knowledge!

How are you growing them?
Soil, coco, hydro
Bottled nutrients, organic.
Hi, they are in soil seedling mixture in 4” pots, using the Flora Series.

image.jpg

I only water when pots feel light. The curling started after first feeding on April 14. I have not fed since because I have no idea what is happening. I have never encountered this before. And now 1 of my Blue Dreams is starting to twist as well. This is my first time with LED lights but everything else is the same as every year and I have not had this happen before.

I only water when pots feel light. The curling started after first feeding on April 14. I have not fed since because I have no idea what is happening. I have never encountered this before. And now 1 of my Blue Dreams is starting to twist as well. This is my first time with LED lights but everything else is the same as every year and I have not had this happen before.
I would water it more.
That mix looks like more of a hydrosoil type mix, try keeping it moist for a week so if there's any improvement.
If you have an aloe plant take part of a leaf and squeeze out the gel and blend it up with water and add to the plant water.

I would water it more.
That mix looks like more of a hydrosoil type mix, try keeping it moist for a week so if there's any improvement.
If you have an aloe plant take part of a leaf and squeeze out the gel and blend it up with water and add to the plant water.
Will do! Moved them into bigger 6” pots and ProMix so hoping that helps! Will not be using the Miracle Gro seedling mix ever again! See...you can teach an old dog new tricks!

I would water it more.
???? @Nunyabiz What is the aloe for? :lot-o-toke:

???? @Nunyabiz What is the aloe for? :lot-o-toke:
Aloe is a good all around root tonic.
Loaded with micronutrients, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, saponin and salicylic acid that triggers a response in plants called systemic acquired resistance (SAR)
stimulates root growth, accelerates cell division, and the saponin increases nutrient and water uptake.

Back
Top Bottom