Tubefan Setup?

Tris420

Hey 420 Friends !!

I got 2 Growboxes in 1 room at the moment ... now since a few days its getting warm here and really hot inside that room ... now im thinking I put my Tubefan and carbon filter outside of that room and make like a 4-5 meter Flexible tube to the boxes ! My Tubefan has 2 Speeds 1 x 405m3/h and 1 x 520m3/h But im not sure or maybe to high to think properly but will it still have enough power even on that distance to get the air out ? or would i need a more powerfull Tubefan? I dont pull the air through the Carbon filter because i dont have much space in my Boxes thats why i Push the air through the Carbon Filter ! Hope you guys understand me and know something about that haha :) Thanks in Advance ! Or i could even leave the tubefan inside that room .. I would just need to put the carbon filter outside ... so would work both for me :)o and ofcourse im using 1 Tubefan for both boxes !! So that might be important too lol ... Again Thanks in advance !!

What are your temps? I'm pushing 31C in flower and they love it.
Colombian marijuana grows in a hot place.
Depends on your strain
:bongrip: V

What are your temps? I'm pushing 31C in flower and they love it.
Colombian marijuana grows in a hot place.
Depends on your strain
:bongrip: V

O really? Well it used to be around 22 at night and during day up to 25C and now its around 30 During day and like 25c during the night ! But if you say yours love it i might just leave it like that !! But yea this is still the beginning here it will get much warmer so if i dont have a solution now i will need one in summer you know :))

Edit: O forgot about the strains ! Ehm im growing alot of different stuff :)) Sour Diesel , Amnesia Haze , Exodus Cheese , Og Kush these all photoperiod and then i got a few autoflowers too Northern lights , Diesel , blue Cheese ...

Edit again : the temps are for both my Flowering and Veg Tent its both quite the same !!

The secret is you need air movement. I have air blowing right on the girls, right on the lights too and one blower blowing air into the grow space and I keep my windows open during the day. At night the girls get down to 17C... if you could cool your night temps you can get some interesting colors late in flower.

Vlad

The secret is you need air movement. I have air blowing right on the girls, right on the lights too and one blower blowing air into the grow space and I keep my windows open during the day. At night the girls get down to 17C... if you could cool your night temps you can get some interesting colors late in flower.

Vlad

Ok i will leave my fan inside on the whole time ... until now i had it running like 30 min every hour !! Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom