Twisted Beauty

savingson

Can somebody please tell me why this plant is splitting? I am a first-time grower and this plant looks nothing like my other ones. It came in all twisted in a circle and now is splitting into two.
420-magazine-mobile260661888.jpg

savingson

To early to tell that just looks like new growth to me Definitely not a pollen sack

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can somebody please tell me why this plant is splitting? I am a first-time grower and this plant looks nothing like my other ones. It came in all twisted in a circle and now is splitting into two.
420-magazine-mobile260661888.jpg

savingson

I have 4 white widows growing in a flood and drain. The seeds all came out of the same package, Yet two are growing normal and two are growing like yours. Seemed like they just topped themselves. Good in away I guess because of more sites. Guess they came out with a new auto topping strain and forgot to tell us. LOL :laughtwo:

Day 43 of growth for this twisted bitch. She's been in 12/12 for 24 hrs and shes grown 2". Topping off at 13"!!!! She's doing amazing. She STINKS and shes not even flowering yet. Hopefully she produces some bomb bud

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They're growing like weeds. Shes no longer twisted and starting to flower
420-magazine-mobile1844081180.jpg

Sent w my Light, Love and Energies

Here she is 2nd week in flower. Ain't she purty
420-magazine-mobile1038273632.jpg

Might want to up pot or try out a fabric smart pot. They allow roots to get more O2 and that's what roots love.. bigger the root mass the taller bushier the plant. You can always drill holes into plastic pots.

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Might want to up pot or try out a fabric smart pot. They allow roots to get more O2 and that's what roots love.. bigger the root mass the taller bushier the plant. You can always drill holes into plastic pots.

I have to asap. I noticed they need it yesterday when the sucked up the feed. We've been under blizzard warnings so Im hopefully able to get to HTG tonight. What size you think. 5 g ok.

Also if you notice too I tied down a lot of the fan leaves that's why she doesn't look as bushy :)

Anyone use Fox Farm soluble Trio during flower? I wanted to go out and get them tonight
420-magazine-mobile1596401625.jpg

Twisted Beauty by far has the biggest Cola out of any of my plants. This is one tall can. Look at how big this bud is. I am definitely proud of how my first grow is going
420-magazine-mobile130458784.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Back
Top Bottom