Twisting leaves, new growth

W
The airflow in my tent isn’t that great though. I’m pretty sure fungus looooves stale air. Right? I fed today with 5mg of cal/mag. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks man!
well the leafs that are damaged wont heal up so keep check on the new growth

unfortunately things are only getting worse. I raised the amount of cal mag and still it’s getting worse :( should I cut my losses and harvist early?
Hell know.................. now you take her in flush her out with ph water of 6.5 till you get a TDS run off of around the number your putting in i use a 30 gallon tote to do my flushes with a water temp of 72 and the plain tap water ph to 6.5 and run about 20 gallons of water threw her .. this is where your TDS meter is going to be very needed.. you should of gotten you a new TDS meter insted of guessing what amount of nutes u were mixing bc this is probably why your having the problem in the first place to much of something causes a chain reaction but the flush should stable her out the old growth will be like that forever just keep an eye on the new growth and on your last gallon of water makesure you have about 950ppm of nutes thats with counting tap waterppm in with the total 950ppm but if it takes 30 gallons to flush till you get out the bottom what your putting in then so be it but shes just telling you hey flush me.. you must be feeding her heavily bc thats new soil...
Never freak out and harvest she isnt dead.. buddy its hard to kill these plants it really is and a cal-mag lock out isnt going to kill her or stop her from growing the medium is just locking out nutes on you bc you been feeding and the soil was already in riched with N-P-K... pics in normal light would help also dont worry about the leafs in how they look bc you dont want any bad looking bud.. the calyx and bud is going to look just fine and the problem you have isnt going to stop her from growing so noooooo do not harvest it would be a waste in you wouldnt even barely get a buzz off of it im sure the trichomes are probably just now starting to do there thing if you harvest all this time and hard work you have done will be a waste of time in you would be pissed with the end result... pics pics pics

Hell know.................. now you take her in flush her out with ph water of 6.5 till you get a TDS run off of around the number your putting in i use a 30 gallon tote to do my flushes with a water temp of 72 and the plain tap water ph to 6.5 and run about 20 gallons of water threw her .. this is where your TDS meter is going to be very needed.. you should of gotten you a new TDS meter insted of guessing what amount of nutes u were mixing bc this is probably why your having the problem in the first place to much of something causes a chain reaction but the flush should stable her out the old growth will be like that forever just keep an eye on the new growth and on your last gallon of water makesure you have about 950ppm of nutes thats with counting tap waterppm in with the total 950ppm but if it takes 30 gallons to flush till you get out the bottom what your putting in then so be it but shes just telling you hey flush me.. you must be feeding her heavily bc thats new soil...
Never freak out and harvest she isnt dead.. buddy its hard to kill these plants it really is and a cal-mag lock out isnt going to kill her or stop her from growing the medium is just locking out nutes on you bc you been feeding and the soil was already in riched with N-P-K... pics in normal light would help also dont worry about the leafs in how they look bc you dont want any bad looking bud.. the calyx and bud is going to look just fine and the problem you have isnt going to stop her from growing so noooooo do not harvest it would be a waste in you wouldnt even barely get a buzz off of it im sure the trichomes are probably just now starting to do there thing if you harvest all this time and hard work you have done will be a waste of time in you would be pissed with the end result... pics pics pics
5874C991-8323-4413-810B-D4DEB9B0557E.jpeg
548528C3-E352-49AE-A08F-CC28D176B5CF.jpeg
14C4949A-AEB1-463A-B0F8-C60FB042878F.jpeg
548528C3-E352-49AE-A08F-CC28D176B5CF.jpeg
14C4949A-AEB1-463A-B0F8-C60FB042878F.jpeg

Definitely cal-mag deficiencie flush her just like how i told you to do and give her 6ml of cal-mag plus your flower nutes youll want to be around 1000ppm for your last gallon of water after the flush

My autos have always done far better and bigger in 18/6 light. Even 20/4 I didnt like. I believe the plants use the dark period for several functions myself. I know my results say me to believe it anyways.

My autos have always done far better and bigger in 18/6 light. Even 20/4 I didnt like. I believe the plants use the dark period for several functions myself. I know my results say me to believe it anyways.
Yeah i tryed to get him to change to 18/6 early on in his grow,
Cannabis needs a period of sleep just like humans do this is when the plant burns most of it carbs off and actually prepares itself for the delivery of nutes to the stolk so when lights come on they will be energized to delivered tho nutes to the leafs to start the photosynthesis aka meat machine i call it lol..
but during 24/0 lighting plants still do sleep but not like as if they were under 18/6 all they do is shut down photosynthesis instead of the deep therapeutic sleep i just mentioned.
The best yeilds have been with lighting set at 18/6 for autos and 18/6 - 12/12 flower for photos.. most people believe and and say lighting for autos at 24/0 will cause small bud development up and down the stolk and limbs instead of massive size compacted colas.. its to late for him to change the lighting period now even tho its a auto its to risky in my opinion and last thing he needs is stress at this point

The flush helped so much! Plant is back to being healthy again (even though the leaves that got burnt won’t heal). I took some bud samples to look under my 100x microscope and the trichomes are a milky white/amber. Should I still wait to harvest? It is day 65 (week 9). how much longer should I wait? I read that you should harvest when the trichomes are mildly Amber/milky.

The flush helped so much! Plant is back to being healthy again (even though the leaves that got burnt won’t heal). I took some bud samples to look under my 100x microscope and the trichomes are a milky white/amber. Should I still wait to harvest? It is day 65 (week 9). how much longer should I wait? I read that you should harvest when the trichomes are mildly Amber/milky.
When trichomes are all milky white with 1/4 amber

I found my best dry over the years is hanging branches in a room that's kept between 58 and 60 degrees with light air movement for the first week. Buds will feel rock hard and dry at this time and stems snap but dont break. Then I snip all buds off branches and jar up for 1 day. Now buds will be more moist and soft. Then I leave out in the open for a full day and then jar them up and just burp jars a few times a day for a week or so. Leaves nice green looking but but dry. Otherwise bud turns brown if I do it in higher temps.

I found my best dry over the years is hanging branches in a room that's kept between 58 and 60 degrees with light air movement for the first week. Buds will feel rock hard and dry at this time and stems snap but dont break. Then I snip all buds off branches and jar up for 1 day. Now buds will be more moist and soft. Then I leave out in the open for a full day and then jar them up and just burp jars a few times a day for a week or so. Leaves nice green looking but but dry. Otherwise bud turns brown if I do it in higher temps.
I wish I could get my tent that cool. It would cost WAAAAAAY too much money. The electric bills in los Angeles are fucking crazy expensive. About 68° is the coolest I can go. It’s also pretty windy in my tent. Will that be a problem?

I wish I could get my tent that cool. It would cost WAAAAAAY too much money. The electric bills in los Angeles are fucking crazy expensive. About 68° is the coolest I can go. It’s also pretty windy in my tent. Will that be a problem?
Heck, so.e of the best drying and curing done is in the refrigerator lol. I keep a bedroom that has a window air conditioner in it strung up for drying where I can keep only that room cold. To answer your question though, no, it's not a problem. Just keep your initial week or so at a very very slow dry. I would suggest leaving bud trimmed on the branches and hang each branch. That way the moisture in the branch will keep the buds from drying too fast. After a week or so the buds should feel almost too day and crisp on the outside but after being jarred up the moisture from the center will work it's way to the outside.

I like to dry at 7-7-7
70 degrees
70% humidity with fan moving air
7 days to hang

Back
Top Bottom