New grower needing major help

It doesn't always have to be a mag deficiency as it could also be genetically driven, but the grower would know more about the strain their growing, than I. I've also read if you leave it alone for a week or two, it may just correct itself so I guess you'll find out which, lol.

Just an update on my sick ones.
The picture on the left was 1 week ago the right and bottom ones are current.

They are just now feeling dry enough to water, I am going to switch to RO water and add calmag along with the advance nutes and see if they will straighten up.
420-magazine-mobile1694503203.jpg
Just use RO water and Calmag for first feed. Don't use nutrients yet. Wait til next feed for nutes.

It doesn't always have to be a mag deficiency as it could also be genetically driven, but the grower would know more about the strain their growing, than I. I've also read if you leave it alone for a week or two, it may just correct itself so I guess you'll find out which, lol.
Quite true. But, if you are using any brand name 2 or 3 part nutrients product, it's hard to get a micro deficiency if you are using it correctly. Magnesium should be classed as a macro nutrient with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium because the plant uses it just as much as the macros through its growing cycles

Using well water:

I Started off from a clone and was feeding with 7.5 ph (not knowing) in a solo cup, I have given straight ph 6.0 water twice and a week later moved them into 7 inch pots and fed nutes at 6.0 ph once.

I first noticed The leaves turned dark green at the beginning and started curling down then a few of the edges looked a little yellow and then brown and now purple. The stems are also purple.

The lights,humidifier and fan are on 18 and off 6 the filter is on 24 hours.

Any suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated.
I am by no means an expert, but I immediately noticed that you fed them when you repotted them. Usually the new soil has enough nutrients to hold the for a few weeks. Is it possible that they got too much "food"? Just a thought.

Does anyone know what would cause brown spots on a few of the leaves? It also looks like I have something eating away at a few of them. I did find a stink bug in the tent would they eat away at the leaves like this? Other then the stink bug I can not see any other pest or bugs.
420-magazine-mobile1600901014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile138504132.jpg

The ph meter is saying that the soil is at 8. I have some leaves with brown spots and some that look like something is eating them. I am not seeing any bug problems. From what I'm reading is sounds like nute lock out and I should probably FLUSH to get the soil back down to a good range. Does anyone have an idea? Are these meters accurate?
420-magazine-mobile566022879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile329711222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48161081.jpg
420-magazine-mobile943631218.jpg

Thank you, I do have a ph pen however I am using advanced nutrients and they had said I did not have to test the ph due to there nutes being ph perfect.
420-magazine-mobile1262749310.jpg

Heres an email from AN:

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support

Heres an email from AN:

The pH Perfect base nutrient has some specific ingredients( chelates, surfactants, amino acids as well as buffers) that increase the pH spectrum to continue the plants ability to absorb nutrients between 4.0 and 8.0 pH without the concern of having to re-adjust the pH so many times, like you would have to with a simple salt formula. You should use a water supply Tap water )providing the ppm value is no more than 150 ppm otherwise you may want to consider using RO water ( which normally has a 0 ppm level.) As far as adjusting pH it is not necessary, the additives will do the work for you. If you have any other questions or concerns please call our Growers Support line at 800-640-9605 as we will be happy to help in any way possible.

Regards

Growers Support
Thank you very much. .

Back
Top Bottom