Twisting leaves, new growth

CDBF6586-575F-4252-955D-03A6ED98A287.jpeg
5CA983F1-D37D-4D1A-8308-A68F31C36A8A.jpeg
2EB8A55D-7ADC-47F8-AFBE-4A3A73DFD69C.jpeg
F5E8E377-103C-4DD7-966E-8704510C5682.jpeg
3A4CFCB2-4A50-408A-AA12-E61028625CFC.jpeg
Yes cal mag deficiency forsure

I wonder how long it will take to start growing again. Whatever I did to the plant to make them twist, it really f***ed them up. Hopefully she kicks into gear soon hah. It’s been 50 hrs with 0 growth.
Most of the time when i see that if i flush my soil it always can help but i will say they do look pretty much normal if you start to yellow and twist your ph is way off.

About 3 ml per gal. I used 4 this time
Do not flush your soil it is way to new...no need in it!! id bump up the cal-mag to 5ml then use your bloom at regular amounts that you have been using and you should be good on cal-mag N-P-K...

At this stage cannabis loves calcium,nitrogen,and a lil phosphorus,and potash.. yeah you heard me correctly lol.. research cannabis tissue testing, growers using these boosters and high amounts of phosphorus and potash are over kill and a quick money grab from growers.. calcium and nitrogen is up taken more then all other elements..

Thats why i throw tons of cal-mag to my girls and just a pinch of P-K with the cal-mag you get a good even flow of calcium and N.. hard to burn with cal-mag it takes alot so dont worry 5ml isnt even close to over kill i give mine almost 8ml to a gallon with 2ml of tiger bloom, and 30ml of big bloom

Hes not showing any signs of burning tho i see one leaf that has a brown tip on it maybe 2 which could be anything from heat stress and etc since its at the top of the plant.. usually nute burn shows up pretty badly on all tips.. Yes some soils are hot but with him having done a transplant 2 weeks ago he is good doing what hes doing bc she is gonna demand more since she is midway threw flower and shes really going to be turning them nutes into sugars alot more.. so id bump up the cal-mag to 5ml and rock on..if she still is wanting more cal-mag bump her up another ml but 5ml should do her good for right now

Not necessarily true. 90% of the time. This happens to the the time where it actually took me putting it under a microscope. It looks a lot like fungus to me
What is your RH running

RH is about 40-50%. I think the fungus might have come into contact with my home via either the Christmas tree or my dog.
Looks dead up like cal-mag to me fungus is more loveable towards 75% and above on humidity to even think about surviving

Back
Top Bottom