Typical cost of Cannabis across the world

Hash for 1$ a gram ?! but I usually pay 10$ for a gram of reggie , which around here is about 8-10% THC , and usually weighs out to 1.4 grams . "goodie" or in my rating system Low-Highs , around 15% THC is 20$ a gram

In the uk we are paying £20 ($32) for 1.5g of good quality smoke..... still not as good as you could grow yourself but thats illegal here! :wood:

In Washington State my guy hooks me up with $8 grams.:yahoo:
And it is always highs. One time he gave me some swag crap and took it back to his hook up for a better bud. He came back within 2 hours with much better stuff. Of course that what happens when you grow up with your future supplier.

Down under $25 gets you around a gram (usually 0.8), $400 for an oz if grown indoors, $300 for outdoor. Quality doesn't come into price which makes no sense, when you find something good you just keep going there.

$60.00 an ounce at Willys med house. ;)

*What it costs me to grow my own meds.

WillyB

Summer 2011, Montreal-Canada, commercial indoor was $150/oz, high quality Sativa was 200-225/oz and they expect to have some high quality outdoor for $140/oz by the end of September.

Dam i remember selling 5 finger bags at school for $10.00, selling a pound a day for some guy down the street that grew, gave me a oz for every pound i sold,that was in norcal, now i live in Tenneesse, where it $60.00 an 1/8 for some great bud grown in cali, lol.that's why i started growing my own.lots cheaper.

There's some bud from hell that sells for 75 an 1/8 ... I have never seen more evil looking bud in my life I'm going to see if I can get a picture next time the guy re-ups and hopefully buy some for myself ;)

Sell off half and break even and keep buying more and you smoke for free basically , what i used to do

Y'all DO understand that your willingness to pay such exorbitant prices for cannabis is the reason that it is being sold for prices like that, right? Last time I needed to buy a box of Kleenax®, I noticed that they weren't priced at $20 each. If they had been, people would be blowing their noses on their sleeves until the company either dropped the price or went out of business.

In the midlands in england its 250pounds an oz off highgrade 140pounds an oz of standard and you get 0.7 of a gram for a tenner for highgrade and 1.4g if its normals bad times ma friends

TS is absolutely right. when i was in my 20's i told my dad that i was buying a house for $40k. he almost swallowed his tongue! he advised me to wait a while. 18mos. later, i bought that same house for $27.5k. like the ol' man told me, "it's worth what someone is willing to pay". 3yrs. later, some fool offered me $60k, & it was his!!! why would u pay those prices? u can grow it for about $25 oz.

i grow my own and it doesnt cost that much but i have to say i think weed is over priced too many middle men i come from a time when a dime bag meant a dime bag and 4 finger lids of red bud columbo was 25 dallors,and it will be interesting to see what weed will be under new laws which i cant wait for!and even if they dont i will never stop growing!

Well said brother as a fellow licenced grower I can tell you using an nutes and top dollar for air conition ,dehumidifiers etc to creat prime enviroments my kush i am not able to produce costs me no more then 20 per oz and that is indoors personally I long for legal marijuana and the right to use the sun to grow our pot at that point weed will cost around 70$ per lb to produce.
But as far as price maybe I am lucky but here in toronto area I am getting purple kush ,master kush, etc for around 175$ oz

Ouch. If someone tried to sell me an eighth for $75 I'd shoot them. And since I'd have to dispose of the gun afterwards, I'd gut-shoot them instead of a merciful headshot.

Hahaha , IMO it looked worth it . He let me try some and one hit almost knocked me off my ass . And I'd be growing but I have some personal issues to work out currently , but once everything is resolved I'll be growing that hell weed :)

There is a place in Mendocino that grows outdoor organic primo and delivers, currently 179 oz before tax and delivery. Not bad. normally at my local collective top shelf 360 oz , but an oz of "bakers mix" is 60 oz, shake 120 oz. prices are within those ranges in the California Bay Area. A wide selection of excellent bud.

Back
Top Bottom