Uber Lurker - Finally off the stoop

Read the site for years. Now I'm off to try my hand at spouting some little guys for myself.

Gathering supplies at the moment, but will be happy to start.

Not a young man by any means, and have read most things (34 years of research...) about the growing adventure.

Gonna do some Bonsai (low stress, but my own twist on it) but doubt I'll be dwarfing anything on purpose.

Hope to be of some help, but there is always something to learn.

:cool:

Bonsaiweed

Thanks, Troy

I plan a journal, but I've only got beans, and no other items yet (about to order a bunch).

I'll get one going as soon as I have some pictures to show and something to talk about. ;)

I have to learn the new forum as well......had the old one figured out.....it's part of the process.....

Just ordered most everything needed. Just need to get my (EDITED not a sponsor) branded soil and the distilled water (local).

I also plan to have a written journal for a daily log of what I did, in case I don't want or do want to repeat the action. :D

The summary is a great idea.....I'll have to check out some of your journals......

I did the same and learned a ton. I love following journals. I just started my first one. It also helps with my feed and water schedule. If you document everything, then others are fast to let you know that you need to change or stay the course.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom