UK420s First Ever Grow!

420London

whats up everyone finally got round to growing my own!! will post pictures of my setup when the tent goes up :D! am growing 7 heavyweight fruit punch 4 cali connection girl scout cookies and 4 chocolate fondue! plan is to eventually elimintlate the weakest looking one and stick 14 in the tent. Planted them in root riot cubes on saturday in a heated propagator and they sprouted a day later.then stuck a t5 light 2 tube light on them.they are all growing at different rates at the moment with one justtt poking its head out. the fondue was getting very tall so lastnight i decided to take the lid off the propagator and move the lights around 3 inches away from the tallest.have supported 2 of them with toothpicks as shown in the photos.will they be ok to leave the lid off permenantly from now? planning on setting everything up this weekend ready for them. going to start off with 400w lumantek PAR bulbs with 600w dimmable lumantek ballast. also adjust a wing avenger reflectors! can anyone recomment a decent pre mixed potting soil was thinking of biomizz all mix? how do you guys think they are looking so far? any help/ advice much appreciated as i am a complete noob haha! happy smoking and have a good day!
IMG-20141211-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20141211-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20141211-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20141211-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20141211-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20141210-WA0017.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom