Subliminal's First Grow Ever

Exactly why I want you guys here. There will be more pics before I do anything, trust me. Feed, bend, admire and take pics. That's all I have on the agenda for a bit here. Thank Shed, exactly why I invited you to follow :)

with the light and flowering time , you are doing ok. fans normally dont have as much use for indoor growing as they do outdoor which is why we get away with defol but , if you look around the various grows that use it , they all have a lot of foliage and growth within. You are fortunate to have gotten them so good as is but the fans u have will be well used by the plant for the photosynthesis work going on. As shed suggests , tucking would be better if you have to do anything. She could struggle to recover or herme on you if too stressed/exhausted . pros and cons to every method

Hi, they have grown nicely :thumb:
Glad you didn't up pot in the end.
Hope your new light will give them more budding up, and I agree on not cutting fan leaves. Just tuck in and bend.

I just meant in terms of views, not the quality of the participants. I'm super good with that :)

Hey buddies, Here's a 3 day update for ya. According to my picture dates, this is the end of day 16 night cycle of flower(only been 16 days, I can't believe, it feels like a lifetime!). I think things are looking good, they really seemed to liked the worm castings. The buds are growing and filling out and although they are still stretching, they slowed down a little. If you look close on the mylar on the left side of the cabinet behind that single bud pic, there is a marker mark from 3 days ago. Still a good 2 1/2 inches, but not neary as drastic as the second week.

The COB lights that I ordered showed up broken, so I had to send them back and am waiting again for them to reship. It's from Amazon, so I expect maybe by Weds of next week. When they get here, I'm hoping they put a real boost into thickening those babies up!

Thanks for hanging around for my grow! This has been quite the experience so far and we still have some time to go! What a great community this is.
IMG_2379.JPG
IMG_2380.JPG
IMG_2381.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
IMG_2384.JPG
IMG_2385.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom