Update on my minimally equipped grow with 60W led grow light

zenquestdoll

20230220_150031.jpg

20230108_112102.jpg

They look nice and healthy. They look like they should be flipped to 12/12 soon as the space is filled already in Veg. Wait, they are photos periods?? My only suggestion would be maybe try and get a higher wattage led grow light if possible!?

They look nice and healthy. They look like they should be flipped to 12/12 soon as the space is filled already in Veg. Wait, they are photos periods?? My only suggestion would be maybe try and get a higher wattage led grow light if possible!?
Yes..I agree. I will likely have a bigger and better light for my next indoor grow. This was all I had to work with this time. I just flipped to 12/12 on Sunday. Crossing my fingers on any type of harvest. Amazing how they did with just a tiny 60watt

Yes..I agree. I will likely have a bigger and better light for my next indoor grow. This was all I had to work with this time. I just flipped to 12/12 on Sunday. Crossing my fingers on any type of harvest. Amazing how they did with just a tiny 60watt
Right on Gromie! Yeah it kinda looked in your pic that they already have the start of the rapid preflower stretch going on!! They are overall Healthy!! It seems to be a 2x2 grow tent, No??

Since it is a smaller size tent. My thinking is 60 watts just might create decent sized flowers! But as always more lumens and bigger roots create bigger Fruits!

You obviously have a great natural Green Thumb! Keeps doing what ya doins!! :passitleft: :peace:

Wow takes me back to my cfl days:cool:
Back in 2017 I literally built a hood from scrap metal and installed 24 cfl 9 watt bulbs in a series. I still have it and use it as a conversion piece to make me feel like I’m an og grower haha. Seeing this makes me want to attempt a one bulb grow with one plant to see what I get…. Or maybe someone here has already started… would be a really cool thread to follow…good job man seriously. Very motivating to see a grow like this.

Luv that Hayrin, at one point I was running 800 actual watts of CFL's. Then I realized how crazy that was an bought a couple of 400 watt MH/HPS. in a pinch adding a couple of cfl's or even 100 watt led bulbs will help

Back
Top Bottom