Urgent help please!

hungstrainer

Hey, I need urgent help. First, I apologize for my English, it is not the primary language. The problem: a box, it has three plants, flower fifth week. I noticed this morning that one of the hermaphrodite, beautiful buds, but adjusted seeds. the other two are for the time being in order. What should I do? it could be something more? fifth week still can infect the others? I would like to ask for advice, thank you in advance for any help.

Hi hungstrainer,

Yes, it will infect (pollinate) itself and the others if it has hermaphrodited. Carefully remove, harvest, cure and smoke. That's just what I would do with it. Or make oil with it. But don't spread pollen around or all your plants will go to seed.

If it's just seeds in the bud, then it's been pollinated by another and will not infect (pollinate) the others. Grow out to harvest. Plant or ignore the seeds.

Did this answer your question? Ask again if unclear. Your English is very good!:goodjob:Mine is so so.

Thanks for the quick help. One more question: bloom only five weeks ago. Separated from left to flourish, or harvest before the whole seed. After five weeks of the content can be much THC? Thank you so much john.

Can you post a pic of the hermaphrodite? Or describe the situation more? I've had plants of plant grow a few hermaphrodite flowers - the kind called 'nanners'.
image29837.jpg
I've found they can be removed and controlled without chopping down the whole plant. Is this what you have?

Thank you for the picture and a new comment. I can picture it upload after 3-4 hours, i working now..
Mine is not yet "ripe" to be so, even the fibers is white. Five week of bloom, and i am afraid there is no more enough content THC,
and regardless of that will not be because the seeds translates hes energy..
Thank u again guys!

If I understand what you are saying- you think the plant has lost potency because of the seeds? Buds can be just as potent when they have seeds. The seeds are not smokeable, and do take up room in the bud, so you get less smokable product, but they shouldn't affect potency much.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Yes Weasel, I think this, and thanks for the correct and quick answer. This is my first growth, and i must learn so much.
If I harvest today (5 weeks of blooming) is this a good idea? I think shes not ready, so early harvesting..

It's hard for me to answer that from the info I have. Some pictures? At five weeks you won't have very good bud. There are a lot of different possibilities so without knowing more I cant answer. But if all else fails- just do whatever your heart tells you is best. It will be fine.
I'm sorry my friend it is 4am here and I have to get some sleep but there will be others here to help you.

Thanks, Weaselcracker.

Hi hundstrainer,

Sounds like you could just let it grow if you just have seeds. No problemo.

Back
Top Bottom