Urgent Information & Help Regarding Cannabis Oil

Darren8

Hi,
My mother has stage 4 gastric cancer and currently chemo is working. I have been reading up a lot on the how can canabis oil might help especially the Rick Simpson type.
I have tried to purchase this but I think have been scammed. I have seen a lot of discussion on these topics here so it seems like this is a safe place to get info. I am living in Ireland and in I need to get the oil for my mother. Can some help or provide advice?

Thanks

Hi,
My mother has stage 4 gastric cancer and currently chemo is working. I have been reading up a lot on the how can canabis oil might help especially the Rick Simpson type.
I have tried to purchase this but I think have been scammed. I have seen a lot of discussion on these topics here so it seems like this is a safe place to get info. I am living in Ireland and in I need to get the oil for my mother. Can some help or provide advice?

Thanks

I'm sorry to say, most likely you were scammed. The best bet is to make your own oil.

This is a great thread to start with:

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Also, on Rick Simpson's website there is a video section. One video is called "Run from the Cure" and I would highly encourage your mom to watch that video. Also see: Producing The Oil. There is also a video warning you of the scammers!

Finally, I recommend this thread:

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

Let me know if you have questions or need help! ;)

Best wishes to you and your mom for your mom's speedy and full recovery!

:Namaste:

K

Thanks very much for the information Mr. Kip. I really appreciate it. I have watched this video and I am willing to make it myself the only thing is I have know idea where I will get the right type and amount of Cannabis in Ireland. I am afraid that have just don’t have enough time to grow it myself

I do not know your laws, but they may be similar to some of the states in the US.
I am living in one of those states that will not legalize cannabis.
I recommend talking to some of your friends there. Ask them if they know someone that has some high quality cannabis. I have found that this is the safest way to go about buying it and not through the mail or on some corner.
I wish you good luck

Back
Top Bottom