Newby from Ireland

Netty05here

420 Member
Hello fellow like mindinded individuals,
I am new to growing weed, I am based in ireland,
I have kidney failure and my two best pals have cancer, .

So I decided to try grow some weed to make rick simpson oil.

I bought seeds from mike wise in America, and grew them on my window,
I transplanted them out in a field and keep a close eye on them.

They are growing strong I think .

One seems to be a male though..

I don't want to bin it,

I have 3 healthy og cream growing, starting to flower now.

Will frost be a problem? As I planted in May, because of severe snow in April..

Any recommendations will be greatfully received..

Pics or it never happened!!!!

Window grows can be a challenge, if yer serious, get a nice but cheap light and move it to a closet or corner of a room

hey netty

first a big welcome :welcome:

i'd get that male well away unless you wanna harvest mainly seed.

i don't grow outside and i'm not so up your growing region. some cannabis grows well in northern climes and some just don't get enough time to develop. look for some canadian indica strains if planning on staying outdoor where you are.

get some pics up and someone with more know how is bound to be along soon.

growing in the UK is a challenge. be careful and protect your neck.

hey netty

first a big welcome :welcome:

i'd get that male well away unless you wanna harvest mainly seed.

i don't grow outside and i'm not so up your growing region. some cannabis grows well in northern climes and some just don't get enough time to develop. look for some canadian indica strains if planning on staying outdoor where you are.

get some pics up and someone with more know how is bound to be along soon.

growing in the UK is a challenge. be careful and protect your neck.
Yep yep be careful fam. Im uk aswell mate. Welcome. Some strains fair better in our shitty weather than others. Next time i suggest looking for cold climate strains like white widow

welcome to 420! The only way that I would grow is with autoflowers outside in the uk. I've done a couple grows with them but there are so many challenges. Mold, no sun, pests and enough water to put out the sun.....that's probably why there's no sun. Definitely chop the male if you want anything of worth from the others. The frost is long gone now surely so that shouldn't be a problem. If you have anymore question feel free to ask :)

welcome to 420! The only way that I would grow is with autoflowers outside in the uk. I've done a couple grows with them but there are so many challenges. Mold, no sun, pests and enough water to put out the sun.....that's probably why there's no sun. Definitely chop the male if you want anything of worth from the others. The frost is long gone now surely so that shouldn't be a problem. If you have anymore question feel free to ask :)
The cold weathers back around the corner for us mate :(

Yeah, I guess your right. This year is going fast for me :confused:
Yeppp. Ive got some blue ice og photos coming which im gonna use for outdoors next year. It even says in the description "will turn dark shades of blue and purple when temps reach 12C or below" so clearly its a cold resiliant strain

I got a pack of "British Outdoor Mix" by Feminised Seeds as a freebie a couple years ago. There random so you don't know what your growing until it's too late. Maybe I'll grow them out indoors first then take cuttings of any that I like :)
Sounds like a plan

Trying to figure out how to use this site ..
I'll get photos up asap .
20180909_160609.jpg
20180906_145417.jpg

Attachments

• 20180803_195102.jpg
    20180803_195102.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
I have a small female growing in my vegetable patch too. It's just starting to show little whispy bits, ..

The first pic is of what I think are my male plant?

That's your male but there are a couple of other things I would be worried about.

First of all the fact that you look like you're close to another set of houses there, you're underestimating how smelly a female plant becomes. There is no way that if the females make it to flower before the weather changes that you will get away with it in a community setting without taking them indoors and setting up a stealth grow area with an extractor fan going through a carbon filter to get rid of the smell.

Secondly they don't look like they're even starting to flower yet so you will be lucky if they make it through to harvest, although we live in hope. This would be my secondary concern though due to the fact that you're likely to end up in trouble with the law if you leave them outside. I'm not meaning to put you off but trust me if ever they flower you will know exactly what I mean, and you don't want that sort of shit in your life when you're trying to help your mates.

All the best and if I can help a fellow UK'er get it right then I'm prepared to help as best I can, take those inside and check out grow tents/areas and whatever else is needed over here :)

That's your male but there are a couple of other things I would be worried about.

First of all the fact that you look like you're close to another set of houses there, you're underestimating how smelly a female plant becomes. There is no way that if the females make it to flower before the weather changes that you will get away with it in a community setting without taking them indoors and setting up a stealth grow area with an extractor fan going through a carbon filter to get rid of the smell.

Secondly they don't look like they're even starting to flower yet so you will be lucky if they make it through to harvest, although we live in hope. This would be my secondary concern though due to the fact that you're likely to end up in trouble with the law if you leave them outside. I'm not meaning to put you off but trust me if ever they flower you will know exactly what I mean, and you don't want that sort of shit in your life when you're trying to help your mates.

All the best and if I can help a fellow UK'er get it right then I'm prepared to help as best I can, take those inside and check out grow tents/areas and whatever else is needed over here :)

Oh shit!! Shit... shit..

I'll have to put them in my shed I suppose.

And hope for the best ..

Thanks for the reply pal

Welcome the 420mag netty. If you could get them in the shed and set up a carbon filter as mentioned before, hopefully you can control the environment a bit better and get a harvest out of these girls and not wake the neighbors. Lol. I have one growing outside right now and I’m in a neighborhood and it’s a constant stressor. Lol. But I’ve got a little more room between the neighbors house and my plant.

Back
Top Bottom