US Attorney Melinda Haag To Continue Crackdown Despite White House Directive

Truth Seeker

The US Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California — which has conducted an almost two-year long crackdown on state-legal medical cannabis businesses — strongly indicated today that the office's anti-pot efforts will continue on their current course, despite a historic White House posture-change with regard to medical and recreational marijuana.

The White House said Thursday that the Department of Justice will not sue to stop the implementation of pot legalization in Colorado and Washington, adding that prosecutors should not spend their time working to dismantle lawful medical cannabis systems in the twenty states where it is legal.

Read the full story here US Attorney Melinda Haag to Continue Crackdown Despite White House Directive

us-attorney-melinda-haag.jpg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: eastbayexpress.com
Author: David Downs
Website: US Attorney Melinda Haag to Continue Crackdown Despite White House Directive | Legalization Nation

Time For The Old Hag To Retire.... she wants the Money from Assett Forceiture....

She's got that fanatic's gleam in her eye. She's got a cause, she's on a roll, and facts better not get in her way. She is determined to have Harborside's property.

When officials like this grab the bit in their teeth and obsessively run doggedly toward their personal goals without considering anything or anyone around them, they have become useless as public servants, misusing their position on what becomes a personal agenda, it is time to step down. Yes?

Yes. And If She Doesn't Want To Step Down... She Needs To Be Dismissed.

Who does she work for?? The state of Cali wants MMJ, now the US is saying lay off.... Who the $%# does she think she is!!!!! The people want MMJ!!!!!! Someone needs to strap this $@$$ down and reteach this #$#$%$ what the USA is about!!!

Yes its too bad some people get some power and LOOK OUT !!!She won't last too long with a chip on her shoulder like that. Its too bad they are spending all our tax $$ on a dieing cause....Hang on folks.....People like her will fade away soon enough...Boy I would hate to have her as my Mom ..or Grandmother.... "What have you been doing? Why are your eyes so red?" haha....boy I am so glad those days are long gone.. So hold on....Things will get better,well as far as weed goes anyway... C ya,Red

Time For The Old Hag To Retire.... she wants the Money from Assett Forceiture....
I think we will see a lot of law enforcement offices fighting for the asset forfeitures. Not to mention keeping their funding for fighting all the dangerous Cannabis smokers out there:grinjoint:.

US Attorney Melinda Haag To Continue Crackdown Of #MedMj Facilities In Northern Cali

I think Ms Haag is buck'n for a US Supreme Court appointment a la prev Arizona Supreme Court Justice, and US Federal Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O' Conner. And, poor Harborside Health Center- Oakland and sister satellite Harborside Health Center- San Jose along w the valiant Steve-O are standing in the way of 'The Haag' and her conservative ticket to a higher bench. ~ Robert Hempaz, PhD Trichometry™

excuse me, how could this person ruin lives and move ahead politically, bucking trending history is a ticket to the sidelines, where this person belongs! skyhighrobert

The name and the face match. A Haag is a Haag is a Haag!!!! Kick her to the curb!!
The US Attorney's Office for the Northern District of California – which has conducted an almost two-year long crackdown on state-legal medical cannabis businesses – strongly indicated today that the office's anti-pot efforts will continue on their current course, despite a historic White House posture-change with regard to medical and recreational marijuana.

The White House said Thursday that the Department of Justice will not sue to stop the implementation of pot legalization in Colorado and Washington, adding that prosecu
tors should not spend their time working to dismantle lawful medical cannabis systems in the twenty states where it is legal.

US Attorney Melinda Haag, who oversees the Northern District of California, has been trying to seize the property of Harborside Health Center, a permitted dispensary in Oakland, as well as its sister location in San Jose. Haag also is attempting to seize Berkley Patients Group's building in Berkeley, and has dismantled Mendocino County' medical pot farming permit program.

Lili Arauzhaase, speaking for the US Attorneys Office in the Northern District told us today:

"At this time the US Attorney is not releasing any public statements. The office is evaluating the new guidelines and for the most part it appears that the cases that have been brought in this district are already in compliance with the guidelines. Therefore, we do not expect a significant change."

Arauzhaase referred further questions Department of Justice's Office of Public Affairs in Washington DC.

us-attorney-melinda-haag.jpg

News Hawk- Truth Seeker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: eastbayexpress.com
Author: David Downs
Website: US Attorney Melinda Haag to Continue Crackdown Despite White House Directive | Legalization Nation

US Attorney Melinda Haag To Continue Crackdown

Do not think that the conservative voters of America cannot still rise up and roll back the clock.
It has happen'd so before TWICE ! within the past 50 years.
First, w Ronald Reagan in 1980, and secondly with George Bush II in the year 2000.
The conservatives hide today behind their gerrymandered pure white bread US House of Representatives districts.
True, they have marginalized themselves versus today's tide to legalize.
Strong opposing forces, indeed.
But, every push back from the right, must be overwhelmed by a defense from the conservative-left.
In the 20th century, Republicans had traditionally been the party of fiscal conservatism and social restraint. Haag is a 'Bill Clinton' conservative Democrat stuck in the '90's and unable to come to grips with the fact that she represents the administration of past failed policies and the defender of demon-spawned laws.
Still, her status as a legal eagle improves to her right, with every attempt to seize #MedMj assets as much as possible, as provided by the courts.
Steve at Harborside Health did not comply with the US Treasury request for mo' taxes because the IRS disallowed any and all of his normal and customary business expenses, such as electric lighting, payroll salaries, etc.
Though the City of Oakland has benefited mightily from Steve's #MedMj center located in Oakland, and now stands opposed with Steve in the case(s) winding through the court where Melinda Haag has requested the seizure of Steve's landlord's property, the USA Federales have taken a different approach.
Unfortunately, only through the adversarial application of case law can the #MedMj movement be furthered at the Federal level, because politicians representing pure white bread Republican districts cannot be swayed to change Cannabis from Schedule I (where Nixon originally placed it) to Schedule IV, or better...off the charts !

Give her and her office time to digest the implications of the announcement. It may have caught everyone flat footed. Have you ever had communication problems at YOUR office?

Please do no harm.

Give her and her office time to digest the implications of the announcement. It may have caught everyone flat footed. Have you ever had communication problems at YOUR office?

Please do no harm.
Nope never had that problem , retired military and when i made a decision that it was going to be done the way i wanted it to be done then all my people did it just as ordered. However I also operated under " It happened on my watch" which means that i was responsible for anything and everything that happened under my control or while i was running the show. After i retired i ran shops on the same theory and it worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom