Venting

justjr27

Im going to run a 6" fan for intake fresh air and a 4" fan for exhaust im also running a a/c duck into the room for temp control since im going to use 4 1000 watt lights my question is at what time intervals do i run each fan and will the intake fan blow in enough co2 please let me know the answer for day and night

Are you suplementing the CO2? Are the lights ducted seperately? What size is the area?
What size air movers are you using (cfm?)?

well the room is 10x10x 7' foot tall the reflectors are not ducted the intake fan is 435 cfm and the exhaust is 171 cfm and no im not adding co2 im hoping that the fresh air coming in well be enough

Sory, infrequent checker of the board.

your gonna have to set it up and run it to get temps, and know exactly. I personaly have the fans on the same timer as the lights. I find constantly evacuating the air helps control humidity. Loose some 31g buds to mold and worry like me.

any way... set it up... turn on the lights (no fans)

time how long it takes to get your target tempiture range.
time how long it take to go from right on to too hot.
then turn on the fans and time how long it takes to cool the room to target temp.

I leave my exhaust fan on all the time. I can't afford to have the smell leak out one bit. Even though my room is extremely well sealed off I don't take the risk. Fresh air turn on for about 30/45 minutes 3 times a day, once right when the lights turn on and once right before they shut off and obviously 1 sometime throughout the day. I haven't looked into them enough but I read you can buy co2 disks to put into your water/resevoir. Or spray them with fresh plain carbonated water once a day. Your plants will grow fine without extra co2 but that extra co2 will produce much better finished product. Plus going to refill a co2 tank can be a drag and raise attention.

Back
Top Bottom