Vertical scrog need help

wenzit420

Hi guys I found useful information in other threads but I specifically need help with my new grow. Thanks ahead of time. I have two 10x8 bedrooms of space use. I have one 1000w Cooltube, another 600wX400w combo light cooltube, and two regular 600w. I am new to the vertical grow and wanted to see if one cooltube per room with a 6 in each would work well. Growing BlackJack (DominoxJack) and chystal (N. LightsxWidow) in soil. I want the best bang for my buck and these rooms are being built soon.

Check out this thread :

Gators Cage- Circular Vertical Scrog

Defiantly one to talk to about theories,how to and the ins and outs of Vert Scrog.:goodluck:

I'm posting a link to your question in his thread, great guy and one hell of a Poet, yes finally a Cannabis Poet.

Two 8 x 10' rooms? You have enough lights for one of those rooms with four 4' tents or two double wides. The K watt can grow four to twelve or more, depending how big you let them grow. You must engineer your set-up with this in mind. When you are using as much of the light as possible, you have canopy in the 'sweet spot'. This chart might help:
light_radials.jpg

Thanks a ton guys i was thinking about keeping the two 600w in one room and two octogons in the other. Maybe 30 plants in the regular horizontal room and 8-12 around each 1000 cooltube.

Butcher, I'm the only vert fanatic I'm aware of on 420, unless Berrydizzle is still around.
Wenzit: I had to think a bit and... One room on 12s after every light in service has helped you veg enough plants for production. Then you can get a couple florescents for the nursery room while your HIDs do what they can do well.
And, one bulb is not nearly enough for one room. Four 600s minimum for an 8 x 10, four K watts even better.

Butcher, I'm the only vert fanatic I'm aware of on 420, unless Berrydizzle is still around.

You know you just forced me to set a lil somthing up. DAMN YOU!!! :rofl:

I got some extra lights sitting around, Propa you got my wheels turning. :goodjob:

It won't big a huge set-up, been there done that many years ago. But I do have some extra clones as well. :rofl: I can't believe I'm going to start another project. Thanks PROPA.. :thumb:

If you want something done, find a busy man to do it
Who said that? A scheming dreamer running his mighty mouth.

A hanging bare bulb can't be much worse than a dangling participle,
'Cept walking up to him. He be all up in yo face like right now! Shining bright

Back
Top Bottom