Very strong bloom nutrients, helpful or harmful?

jokerlola

I have a sample of Humboldt County's Own Sonic Bloom bloom nutrient powder. It's nutrient numbers are 0-51-34. Would these high numbers be helpful or harmful to use? The sample says that it will not burn because there is no nitrogen in it but won't high P and K cause burning if it's too high?

Whenever I test out new nutrients I always dilute them down and check the ppms and ph and give it to the plants and see how they handled it and then increase the dose I gave them slowly over a few days.

I'm using a brand of nutrients called Dutch Pro that have A-B Grow and A-B Bloom and then a Root booster called Take Root and an organic supplement called Multi Total and a Bloom Booster called Explode. I'm using the A-B Bloom now. I have used all the Take Root and Multi-Total so those are done. I just started using the Explode Bloom Booster but I don't know what's in it. It doesn't say what the ingredients are and if it has extra P and K. I was using Advance Nutrients Big Bud and I used it for the recommended week 2-4 so now I'm done with that and was thinking of trying the Sonic Bloom for the rest of the flower.

Try the web and see what you can find out on those products. Most nutes for this crop are very similar in that you get high N and lower PK for veg cycle but in flower it’s little to no N and higher PK. It’s possible to stack nutes but it’s also possible to run into problems or lockouts

it says on dutch pro site that with bloom booster you don’t need extra PK.... so it must be loaded with PK if you don’t need extra. It also has sugar which is probably a variation on treacle or molasses

Try the web and see what you can find out on those products. Most nutes for this crop are very similar in that you get high N and lower PK for veg cycle but in flower it’s little to no N and higher PK. It’s possible to stack nutes but it’s also possible to run into problems or lockouts

it says on dutch pro site that with bloom booster you don’t need extra PK.... so it must be loaded with PK if you don’t need extra. It also has sugar which is probably a variation on treacle or molasses

I don't have the A+B bottles in front of me but if I remember right the bottles said something like Grow NPK 6.4/2.3/6.3 and the Bloom is 5.3/2.1/9.4 I think. The Explode bottle lists no NPK and no ingredients but it says that it has no residuals and no added P and K so it must not have any P and K . It is clear liquid that looks like water and their chart says to use 1.9ml per gallon. It says to use Explode starting the 3rd week of flower. I used the AN Big Bud first and then switched to Explode. I don't like how there is very little info on Dutch Pro both on their bottles and website. I thought I would try them since they were a free sample and I know most grow stores carry it and so far it's been OK.

Who knows - right? I certainly don’t. We don’t need their trade secrets but NPK plus calcium & mag and a few others should be plainly listed on every product. Maybe it’s just sugar load? So many products and I don’t know beans about any of them. Cool deal on free sample

The A + B bottles do list the amounts of all the macro and micro nutes but the Explode doesn’t. I’ve emailed them and they don’t reply.

Back
Top Bottom