ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

the xs2000 is solid as a rock.Might have a few issues in flower with its size in a 80/80 depending on how many ladies you have.And as for heat i have owned 2 p300 and a telos and both run hotter my friend has a spider farmer with no driver on the top and its hotter than the XS2000 you always have the dimmer.But i would bet good money its the best heat wise light on the market with the drivers on the unit.Dont worry about fire from it due to heat you wont be frying a egg on this light when its on unlike a few on the market.Its the heat sinks there big units gives the light its weight.I would
recommend if your coming from any other led around the same watt or a hps your see a drop in temp in your tent.

PS. do have one hanging but its lights out i could take a temp test when there back on.Of the driver and top of light.
But got to be honest it really is one of the cooler lights i have used or seen working .This is with the driver on top of the unit .

Thanks for your input, 80x80 i meant centimeters not inches, cos I'm in Europe. And yes planning to put in 3 plants for the start, desperately chosing between XS200, Lumitek Attis 300, and MH FC-3000. The MH has certain overheat issues according to amazon US revuews, as for Lumitek no feedback at all but its purely european brand. My only concern fire safety when I'm away for work at daily basis.

I own a FC3000 LOL.Get a real review i wont comment here about that light but i call BS on that statement.
I own both yes i know over kill but i have had zero issues with both.Value for money vipar wins hands down everytime.
But as i said search on this forum for good reviews on lights your looking at your find HONEST anwsers.Also the uk market has the Lumitek Attis 300 and its not got the coverage you want X that one out way over priced.

Thanks a mill for replying so detailed. I'm a complete rookie on growing so far so sorry if sound way loony. I found XS for 260 euro on sale now posted from Germany as well as FC3000 abou 100 euro dearer. According to calculator at coco4cannab website for such size XS2000 needed of 0.98 fixture. So better go for VS which 100 quid cheaper and seem to be fitting that size, thanks again for being handy.
PS. You mean Lumitek Attis 300 wont cover 32x32 inch tent?its 300watt a way more than XS2000?!

I mean the coverage ppfd wise is poor vs the two other models you looked at not saying its a bad light.Just for the money you get much better coverage ppfd map wise from the xs2000. even with 60 watt more the ppfd map of the attis
even in a smaller space kinda dont justify the price as its owned by both cheaper lights. compare the maps your see.
Your also see it will struggle in the corners when up high enough to cover 3 ladies being so small.

Glad i could help you wont be unhappy with the XS2000 :thumb:
Thanks a mill for replying so detailed. I'm a complete rookie on growing so far so sorry if sound way loony. I found XS for 260 euro on sale now posted from Germany as well as FC3000 abou 100 euro dearer. According to calculator at coco4cannab website for such size XS2000 needed of 0.98 fixture. So better go for VS which 100 quid cheaper and seem to be fitting that size, thanks again for being handy.
PS. You mean Lumitek Attis 300 wont cover 32x32 inch tent?its 300watt a way more than XS2000?!

I mean the coverage ppfd wise is poor vs the two other models you looked at not saying its a bad light.Just for the money you get much better coverage ppfd map wise from the xs2000. even with 60 watt more the ppfd map of the attis
even in a smaller space kinda dont justify the price as its owned by both cheaper lights. compare the maps your see.
Your also see it will struggle in the corners when up high enough to cover 3 ladies being so small.

Glad i could help you wont be unhappy with the XS2000 :thumb:
Sound mate, thanks a mill !!

Hey all! Just started this XS1000 sponsors journal if anyone is interested in following along and checking out what the light is capable of.
:passitleft:

Hey all! Just started this XS1000 sponsors journal if anyone is interested in following along and checking out what the light is capable of.
:passitleft:
The photos you took are very good, showing the details of the XS1000 in a comprehensive way. I look forward to your planting harvest. :Namaste:

Drivers need to be easy to remove.Other than that im a happy owner.;)
Also i think its about time you brought out new range bar lights? :p
im happy with the xs4000/xs2000/p1000 i own.;)
When you open a box from vipar i would say the first shocking thing is how
good the build of the unit is the heatsinks do a GREAT job with heat.
BUT as said i would like the option to remove the driver for summer heat.

PS. vipar are not paying me should be how much promotion i give them :p

Drivers need to be easy to remove.Other than that im a happy owner.;)
Also i think its about time you brought out new range bar lights? :p
im happy with the xs4000/xs2000/p1000 i own.;)
When you open a box from vipar i would say the first shocking thing is how
good the build of the unit is the heatsinks do a GREAT job with heat.
BUT as said i would like the option to remove the driver for summer heat.

PS. vipar are not paying me should be how much promotion i give them :p
Thank you for your honest comment, I will send it all to our engineer. :Namaste:

Quick question any plans on making the drivers removable Or some fancy cable kit which would work with your lights
to allow this to happen.LOVE the lights and they dont give of as must heat as lights i have owned due to the great heat sinks.But i would still love to remove the two i have on my xs4000 as in summer i need all the help i can get and dont
really have the knowledge to be cutting and wiring back up myself.
;)
I think this was addressed in the P4000. Looks like it was very well designed and thought out.

The other side of the driver cable goes right too board same as the xs4000 its not a easy fix for most.Your find
the XS is the newer model. also has meanwell drivers p4000 looks different.
FBFF2A47-FBAF-4A51-A27C-68B204CD5F32.jpeg

Cut? Void warranty as I said for the avg user your not removing the driver. I can take it of the top 3 inch but that’s pointless.

Welcome to leave your comments here:

Back
Top Bottom