ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

I need to do a journal for @ViparSpectra XS-2000.

That will be my next journal, because I have to finish up what I am doing first. I am thinking scrog net again; I just like the look of the Sea of Green/Screen of Green. Most likely DWC because I like the plants response.

I will be checking out your journal and see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,

Tok..

I need to do a journal for @ViparSpectra XS-2000.

That will be my next journal, because I have to finish up what I am doing first. I am thinking scrog net again; I just like the look of the Sea of Green/Screen of Green. Most likely DWC because I like the plants response.

I will be checking out your journal and see how you are coming along.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,

Tok..
:Namaste: Sounds great!

Do you know the major differences between the XS&P series?
DiodesDriver
p seriesSamsung LM281B+Sosen
xs seriesSamsung LM301BMeanWell

Since we are talking about the XS-2000; here is what it does for me. :welldone: @ViparSpectra

Did I mention this is one plant.

Three Blue Kings 9-11f.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I can only speak for the V600 reflector series lights that were a big hit back when introduced, I purchased 2 one year, and another 2 a half a year later, I have had them for roughly 5-6 years now I believe.
Pros?
Inexpensive
Long life span
Fairly impressive yields for 5+ years!
Unexpectedly amazing level of customer service from an overseas online company when I had an issue with a light, tech support gave me permission to open and inspect the light for cause of malfunction, and still honored repairing the light when we determined it was a faulty solider joint in the led board, to no cost to me besides shipping the light to their US based warranty facility.
Cons?
My biggest beef with any light, is heat, and the V600’s generated more heat than I was expecting, but nothing fans and/or A/C can’t address but another expense to be considered, I had strongly considered modifying the lights to have my exhaust fan pull air thru the side vents and deleting the fans that come standard in the lights venting the heat into the growing space, but again, another added expense.
All in all though they’re a good light with good results and a solid company to deal with, I’d buy them again if new technology wasn’t soo far advance now from a few years ago, but I would still consider running another vipar light with new tech for sure

Back
Top Bottom