ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

I jumped the gun when entering. It appears the pic needs to show a ViparSpectra light to be eligible. It was put in bold. I don't own one. Good luck.
All good Big Stink. If I win I give it to you. I have only had my light about a month but I love it. Built solid. You can feel it when you pick it up. All light. Nothing else. No brochures or stickers or other bs. Just a solid light packed solid as a rock in a box. No sugar. All meat.

NTH

All good Big Stink. If I win I give it to you. I have only had my light about a month but I love it. Built solid. You can feel it when you pick it up. All light. Nothing else. No brochures or stickers or other bs. Just a solid light packed solid as a rock in a box. No sugar. All meat.

NTH
:thanks: NTH, that's so nice but not necessary. I see lots using this light and it looks nice & strong as you say. Plenty for a 4 X 4. I have a few months before I need a new light for a bigger space. Just saw the requirement after and wanted to point it out. Its also a 1 pic post. :peace:

#ViparSpectraP4000

day28-1.png

day28-2.png

Since I'm already growing using a sponsored P4000 from the wonderful people at ViparSpectra, I'm not sure if I can qualify. But if anyone needs or want to see a specific part of the light, let me know and I'll post the pics here.
Also- I'd love to put two in a 4x4....maybe I'm greedy or crazy but this is a beautiful light. Best of luck all!

Here's 3 autos at 31 days under a #ViparSpectraP4000

Thanks bud, been rocking those lights for roughly 6 years. Room has changed many times since then but same concept of the setup

I'm assuming that center is the main cola... Do you have it supported or is it standing on it's own? It really has the illusion of growing upside down.
Just amazing!

I'm assuming that center is the main cola... Do you have it supported or is it standing on it's own? It really has the illusion of growing upside down.
Just amazing!
That plant has earned the name of freak show, I topped it too many times and it didn’t know what to do and started growing like a second plant out the top of it, the only portion that was supported was where the scrog net was which honestly wasn’t doing a thing to help it, I didn’t know what I was doing with the net to be honest lol, the main stalk had over 70 “tops” or mini colas, it was an interesting plant to grow and to this day my highest yielder @1.5ish pounds

It may have been a fluke, but, what an awesome one. I think the name Freak Show is appropriate. :bravo:

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra, your active participation gave me more motivation to run the official account.

You're all active 420er. :circle-of-love:

Please note that in this contest everyone has one chance to share their participatory post to join our Voting session.
Like a 420 official photo contest.

Note: Each person can only post one participatory post, no limit to other discussions here. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

It’s the first time to hold a photo contest and select the winners by voting. I hope everyone can understand the imperfect details and we will do better next time.

Thank you for your support to ViparSpectra, your active participation gave me more motivation to run the official account.

Please note that in this contest everyone has one chance to share their participatory post to join our Voting session.

Note: Each person can only post one participatory post, no limit to other discussions here. (No offensive words, No negative words, No Politics words).

It’s the first time to hold a photo contest and select the winners by voting. I hope everyone can understand the imperfect details and we will do better next time.
There’s a good portion of us that are fairly active users, and we try to make this as welcoming a community as possible, I’m glad to have come to call the forums a second home, and we’re extremely thankful to the sponsors that help keep it going strong!

Would kindly love to know your thoughts on a comparative to the brand Maxsisun. I have two of there pb1500 in my 2x4 tent. Been very pleased but my eyes keep taking me to your light. I will definitely switch or grow with your product if you can convince me!

#ViparSpectraP4000

Thank You @ViparSpectra for clearing that up! Awesome! With that being said Here is my entry. There is no way it as striking as what @Camaro1691 posted though. :D It is from my grow this year and is my best plant.

Late Veg just showing Flower

Seed4-4_2-900.jpg

Most Recent Top Cola Pic
Top Cola Seed_2-900.jpg

Back
Top Bottom