Volcano

Kerbz

so after thinking about it for a while, I finally dropped the cash and got myself a volcano :cheesygrinsmiley: and I'm not in any way disappointed. Still tryin to find the right setting, and for other volcano users out there I got a question... I've used em before but mine, for some reason, doesn't seem to be milking like the others I've tried :( any suggestions? I'm using 6.5-7 for temp setting. Off to finish a couple more bags then sleep peace all :peace:

Re: new toy

It could be the consistency of the herb. I've found while hitting my buddies volcano that the strain really will effect the density of the vapor. On another note I also just purchased one today! How peculiar! I hope you enjoy it, Go Storz & Bickle and thier german ingenuity.

I have a vapor tower. I like it very much. Gets hot fast and gets me super high. I wanted a cheaper personal vape before I purchase a volcano to make sure I like vaping.

with the volcano you know that you can get more than 1 bag per bowl right? you need to start it out on approximately 6 and then go to 7, and 9 for a fairly packed bowl. In between changing the settings make sure that you stir the bowl or it will be cached a lot quicker.

One of my friends has a volcano and we usually put the setting on the upper 5's to upper 6's. Depending on the size of the bowl pack we get roughly 10+ bags full. I, personally, would never set the temp to 9... It really effects the taste and you get actuall smoke if the temp is up too high.

anyone knwo a good place to get a volcano? ive wanted one for awhile and really want one figure with christmas coming up after i take care of my family i cant splurge on myself.

I need to get a nice vape or at least a real nice bong. I'll have to wait until my next grant money comes in. Enjoy that thing.

nevermind... I've already mastered the thing hahaha. definately prefer it over smoking any day, the taste is 10 times better as is the high.

Haha, wow. That's so amazing. I can't wait 'till I'm outta' the house and have my own place. I'll be hittin that thing every night, you know?

:peace: Earth Child

Kerbz said:
nevermind... I've already mastered the thing hahaha. definately prefer it over smoking any day, the taste is 10 times better as is the high.

so what kind of settings are you using now that you mastered it?

cgslim said:
My stepdad has a vape that cost him about 150, but he says he fuckin hates it, it doesn't get nearly hot enough, and whenever you hit the vape it feels like you're hittin air. He gave it a big thumbs down to the classic glass piece.

-Dave

Ive owned pretty much all styles of vapes over the years except for a heat gun and the best hits came off a box style vape like the hotbox. They were the cleanest and greenest tasting, and dependig on your inhale, the most intense. I also owned a volcano for a year. Owning a volcano is like owning a BMW though, its just fekking pimp, and a extremely fine peice German engineering. It always impressed everybody, everyone loved it and 8foot party bags are good times

Back
Top Bottom