Voodoopoerk's DIY Low Budget Beginner Bag Seed Grow Journal

voodoopoerk

Hey ya'll, been wanting to start a grow journal for a bit but have been waiting to stumble upon some seeds to use so I could start from beginning (in my main box I have a clone about to enter flowering, I got it in veg). So here we go, my DIY low budget bag seed grow.

What strain is it?
It's supposedly green crack, got like 4-5 seeds from the last zip I picked up.

Soil or Hydro?
Soil, I'm starting the seeds off in a Cooked Miracle Grow organic potting soil (they had gnats so I baked the soil for 20 minutes at 200 degrees F, to kill off any of those fuckers!), vermiculite, kelp meal, worm castings, and some garden lime to reduce hotness of soil.

Size of light?
Starting them off in my jerry rigged start box under 1 100 watt 5500k cfl. Will move them under 5 100 watt cfl's once my clone finishes flowering in a few weeks. (should cycle the seedlings into the box when the clone is harvested.)

Is it aircooled?
Starter box has no air cooling, but I have a pane of glass under the lights to reduce direct heat.

Temp of Room/cab?
Temp is sitting at about 79 F

PH of media or res?
6.7-7.0

Any Pests ?
Gnats were infesting my potting soil I got, so I baked it to kill them before planting

How often are you watering?
Will be watering whenever soil is dry and needs it, will most likely be every 2-3 days

IMG_36444.jpg

This is my setup, the bigger box is my main rig, the smaller one is the one I'll be focusing on, aka the seeds / seedlings.
IMG_71672.jpg

Closer look at set up. Day 1, seeds just cracked and sprouted.

good start! im new here, i think i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom