Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - LOL

Re: Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - L

Be sure to keep good air flow. A plant that dense may have an issue with dead air spots and grow some bud rot. I know many people who have great grows up to the last few weeks and it all crashes from being too dense like that. You are going to want good vertical air paths through the plant all over.

:goodluck:

Re: Vote on Wife's first grow! - Make a Mother or flip? - Now who will teach who? - L

Update on wife's first grow..crazy nice
image36378.jpg

Looking Really Good! Hope she doesn't grow into the light!:cheer::thumb::circle-of-love:

I want to flip... not a troll she is like attached to the damn thing thats why we ate voting. Lol

I am with your wife, it is a nice looking plant, just remind her that it will even look more attractive once it goes into flower all plants are more attractive when they flower. Ask her to name one plant that is LESS attractive when it is in flower. Take a couple of clones, flip it and let your wife run the veg tent apparently she knows what the F she is doing :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom