Wake and bake b4 doctors appointment?

OMG, I always keep doctors in the loop that I smoke so that they don't prescribe something that conflicts with it. One time friends drove me to an appointment and we smoked on the way with windows open and everything.

I guess I lit up the whole office, patients complained, nurse complained and doctor politely dropped me as a patient. I loved that doctor.

Ohh my queen im rollin of this seat!!!! They dropped you there?? What did they tell you?? Im sorry mrs.Queen weve got to go our seperate ways!! With trails BLAZIN... so what happened?'

Vince---

Well, the nurse did check my blood pressure..lol...The doctor took me in the back and politely said, he appreciated the fact that I had told him from the beginning that I smoked and for as long as he had been seeing me(5yrs) that he never smelled it on me. But when I came in I had his whole waiting room lit up and the patients (one with baby) were complaining.

What could I say really but apologize. I felt like I had been scolded and actually had my head hung down low. I felt bad but not bad enough to give up smoking. The doctor I have now is maybe like 5 blocks away so if I smoke before his appointment, I walk and hope the smell has died before I get there...lol

Wow i cant believe it you should have then lit one up in the parking lot and burned rubber oh and green....gahd i would love to smoke with you.....what do you do for work???

My friends had a good laugh about it, we all did then they felt bad. This was someone who I found out later had been growing along with her hubby. She passed maybe the following year. I miss her!

Well, at the moment I am disabled. I lost most of my hearing 5 yrs ago. I am looking into some things and hoping I can get back into the work force in some capacity. I wouldn't mind smoking with you too. What do you do for a living and once you start the day smoking? I like to game a lot, play Resident Evil and World of Warcraft mainly. It amazes some that I still game at my age but I just tell them I missed out on my childhood...lol

Well lets see ...i work and run a couple of local AZ restaurants here in the east valley...you know girl i only started smoking 10 yrs now... I quess i was 27 ish...im sorry bout your hearing my Lord... But lets not pity...i aint no softy and nor are you....you know i dont have any gaming systems at all.....IKNOW...for real...i dont have a computer either...just my ipad...silly i know...you know i love my jobs and life and stuff that my garden eats up the rest of my time...

Vince--

What no gaming system? But with everything you're doing where would you have the time? I have been gaming for awhile now, started with PS and now I have a Wii. I like to do something other than fry my brain looking at tv.

As for my hearing, well the pity party has been over a long time ago. I have learned to adapt but its has its benefits at times. I can hear sounds but has a hard time with the clarity of words. So its captioning, text, and email for me. I can only talk to one person on the phone and thats because they have a big mouth!

Im the opposite.. I relatively enjoy T.V much more.....A big mouth huh...all i picture is you hanging out one of those 17 th floor city apartment windows yellin " Hey you over there...Ya you with the hard hat..what are you hard of hearing"?...anyways have you been over watering?

Oh no, no no...I can't live in those type of buildings, I am scared of heights. I lived on the 8th floor once and would get dizzy when I walked out on the balcony! I like to watch tv but really getting to hate it since they keep putting on reality shows...bleh...I love to watch football and wrestling as far as sports goes. I love horror movies and all things gangster...lol...mainly the classics though. I watch a lot of the Bio channel and like most am hooked on True Blood!

I added less than a cup of water when I added the dirt to them for fear of overwatering. I was under the impression when you repot or add soil that you are suppose to give a lil water. Other than that they haven't had anything since Sunday, figured I would give them nutes this coming Sunday.

You know we were into that wrestling in the 90s when it was so much more fun... I went to Wrestlmania 10... In connecticut...i just picked up a fresh batch of GDP and Purple kush from my club...they are yummy...ya you know i enjoy alot of shows like. Locked up abroad, intervention, gangland, hard time stuff like that... Oh i love diner drive ins and dives... Or what ever its called..well let her dry for a day and start her next nutes then see if it works if not..then youll need to flush her out and start over with her stuff,,,,

Back
Top Bottom