Wannabe Activist

Phelyons

Hey hai, I am a Quebecer of 18 y.o. and a little bit antisocial due to my past but tonight I decided to be an activist. Problem is my parents are 100% against that awesome shit, I am 18 and a Quebecer... I am kinda 95% under my own responsability... And don't know how and where to start.

Here listed shit I wrote

1. I am 18
2. I am quebecer
3. Parents are 100% against
4. I am a no-life
5. I dont work

A. How to start?
B. Where to start?

yea i want to do the same but im in sc but moving to ma or ct after summer most likely Ma

How has becoming a public advocate effected professional opportunities?

Jobs are the major reason I don't smoke anymore, well and I felt a touch fuzzy on random useless fact recall after several months of enjoyment.

Well, first of all, you made it to this site and that's the best first step you could have taken.

Secondly, if you really want to get involved, get educated by reading all you can about new scientific facts on cannabis as they are making new findings on a daily basis on the benefits of marijuana

Thirdly, get every smoker friend you have to do the same thing. as well as get them to get all of their friends involved as mass numbers is the key to legalization.

Fourthly, write your powers that be and express to them why you feel canna should be legal, but only after your education process because you will need hard facts to back your claim.

As far as being publicly noticed, you will not be noticed unless you physically tell people about it, you just have to keep it between the friends you know smoke and you should be fine...computers are the way to go to get your message out to where it needs to go while still keeping a low profile. Thank God for our freedom of speech, right?

Hope this helps y'all :peace:

Back
Top Bottom