Phelyons is in the place!

Phelyons

Hai guys, my name is Jean-François (but you might call me Jeff). I live in the province of Quebec in Canada where medical marijuana is legal but in my opinion, kinda hard to get. I do not grow as my parents are 100% against marijuana and I still live in their house. I do not know lot of things (I am an hardcore gamer close to no-life due to my past that I won't explain) and I am lazy (All your awesome threads about everything make me sigh for their length)...

As soon as I will have my own home (apartment, house, whatever) I am planning to grow as this plant is the ultimate plant that could save the world. I am a proud follower of the RastafarI mouvement since now one year but I am still weak in self-estimate... Well...

I am not a fighter for the marijuana cause but I am planning to become one, this plant is awesome.

I am not english (Quebec is the french part of the Canada so) and this is discouraging me to read every single thing. I would have liked a ''Step by step with pictures'' about ''How to make a cheap set-up to grow'' well, I didn't find any but I am still looking at.

I think I said everything................................. Well, I will edit / write again if I have other shits to talk about.

Regard, Phelyons.

Thank you a lot OldSchooler!

Yeah, I am sure you are right. Just need to find it and to find motivation to read it, heh. My mother currently gave me a thirty and sixty days challenge without getting high and I am sure it won't be hard. Plus I am not really the kind of making long sentences/paragraphs and with everyone making these, I am a bit disappointed to myself and I just don't post. Maybe by getting older in age and in this forum will change my mind, who knows?

//If by any luck, my english is bad... I apologize.

Question: What's the utility of 420 points?

Hey there Phelyon,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom