Want to start using high brix but

i know i can buy the kit on amazon, and i saw mentioned somewhere that it can be re-used with amendments. i guess im confused about that, is there directions in the kit for re using the soil for another grow?

Check @Doc Bud's website. He is often on this forum as well. Several experienced growers here use it. I recommend looking through Duggan and Mr. Krip's journals for a lot of good information. You might want to sub into seedlingmtl's current grow, as he recently started using it.

Hi mamak420. i started using doc's kit this year and i think you'll be happy if you get the kit.

Best advice i can give you is to keep reading when you have the time. When you visit Doc's web page you'll notice it has tons of info. While you're looking around on the web page, take a look at "about brix" and it'll explain in details about the dry amendments, you'll find your answer there.

Also there's plenty info on doc's thread HERE - Don't hesitate to pop in, the high brix gang will answer your questions. :nomo:

I wood like to read an answer to the OPs question??

Re-use or not, you must choose wisely.

640x478_ac.jpg

Back
Top Bottom