How to use high brix

420medgrow

hello all. i am a noob, and i bought the kit, because it seem everyone gives it a high rating. the instructions that came with it are confusing. does anyone know if there is a better step by step guide? for example, like is drenching, and i assume that means putting pot in water, and letting it absorb, the only way to water? i am wanting to do a scrog, and will not be able to move plants. i am sure for most of you it all makes sense, but i just need a little help. thanks so much.

hello all. i am a noob, and i bought the kit, because it seem everyone gives it a high rating. the instructions that came with it are confusing. does anyone know if there is a better step by step guide? for example, like is drenching, and i assume that means putting pot in water, and letting it absorb, the only way to water? i am wanting to do a scrog, and will not be able to move plants. i am sure for most of you it all makes sense, but i just need a little help. thanks so much.

Hi,

The latest instructions are linked to in my signature. Pictorials can be found in the first few pages of 'in the lab' which is the thread the directions are on.

Please post your journal and you'll get all kinds of help, as this is 420magazine, the most helpful place on the interwebs.

Back
Top Bottom