Water and nutrient question

phish

whats up 420
I'm using 2 stealth boxes for feminized auto flowering , 1 for veg, 1 for flowering .. both in 1 - 1.5 gal buckets

my question is with the water and nutrients, i flush weekly with RO and bloom and cal-mag , but 2-3 days later the plants use all the water

do i top off with fresh RO water and a little cal-mag until next week, or do i do a straight flush like i just did 3 days ago?

reason I'm asking is because i lost my ppm reader in my recent move, and I'm still waiting for it to arrive i just ordered another one this week .

any help , helps

thanks

do you not understand Autos need 18 hr. of light a day. you can have one big plant in each tent not a veg and flower for Autos

do you not understand Autos need 18 hr. of light a day. you can have one big plant in each tent not a veg and flower for Autos

si senor
i do understand . they are on a light cycle of 20 on / 4 off in veg . once they are mature i will move and switch to 18 on / 6 off

but my question was with the topping off of water , is it safe to jus add water like I'm flushing or do i repeat the weekly cleansing and clean and start fresh with nutes as well.

out of test, i decided to just change the bucket completely with fresh ro water and added nutes . hopefully doing this twice in one week isn't going to kill them , given they drank everything in the 1 gallon bucket within 3 days

si senor
i do understand . they are on a light cycle of 20 on / 4 off in veg . once they are mature i will move and switch to 18 on / 6 off

but my question was with the topping off of water , is it safe to jus add water like I'm flushing or do i repeat the weekly cleansing and clean and start fresh with nutes as well.

out of test, i decided to just change the bucket completely with fresh ro water and added nutes . hopefully doing this twice in one week isn't going to kill them , given they drank everything in the 1 gallon bucket within 3 days

I think that your watering is dependent on the drainage of the soil if you can flush and their dry the next day you can water daily flush every day or what ever as long as your roots have something like access to 30% oxygen the plants should live

Back
Top Bottom