We need a derogatory term – Make a movie about it!

Seraphim

Being a man and having a child who you do not help financially is bad; we all know it. However, when the term "deadbeat dad" is used, it summarizes everything negative about a biological father who is irresponsible and deplorable. No one wants to be called a deadbeat dad. It is very effective in swaying the public's perception in regards to a particular group of people.

We have our own derogatory term which is used against us on a regular basis. That term is Pothead.

Now, most of us would proudly answer "guilty as charged!" when called a pothead by our friends. However, in a large public setting with a mixed crowd, being called a pothead is derogatory and summarizes to the mind of the masses the typical stereotype couch stoner with no job and no future.

I think it is time we fight fire with fire.

I propose we come up with a new derogatory term. One which summarizes all of the ignorance and hypocrisy that oozes from MJ prohibitionists and their agenda. If we are successful in creating that term, then no one will want to be referred to by that term and it is my hypothesis that it will help our cause by crystallizing mass disgust against those who would sooner disrupt our lives so that they may enjoy their place in the proverbial moral high ground.

Put it in a movie! — I say this and I say it here in the hopes that someone who makes movies will see it and make a movie about this. Why? Because a blockbuster movie is the best way to get the entire nation on the same page in relatively short time and budget. "Long shot" you say? Of course it is. But a long shot is better than a NO shot!

What are your thoughts on this? Please share.....................

Re: We need a derogatory term — Make a movie about it!!!

Wow. All of my brain power is going into this now, I'll let you know if I come up with anything useful. (I'd make more progress if I had some good Head-Weed)

Oh, well why can't we just call them sheep? Since really thats all they are. sheep being herded by government. But i suppose thats to easy. What about coconut heads. cause they are hollow headed and unable to forms any form of reasonable thought of their own.

Sheople

Thats what many Americans are anywho......

:peace:
WillyB

Re: We need a derogatory term — Make a movie about it!

A picture is worth a thousand words.. and a symbol is worth a thousand pictures.

Certain words are like symbols. They can communicate a large amount of compressed information that quickly paints a vivid picture in the minds of others when used.

We need a word like that. A word to use for referring to those who would rather see the ill suffer even more due to lack of medicine.. A word to use for those who think nothing of ruining countless lives with jail and all its derivative evils over something as harmful as a cup of coffee. For those who's ignorance regarding this sacred gift from earth is so large that they make fools of themselves with enthusiasm thinking they are fighting for a high moral standard. For those who without question jump on the high-ground bandwagon and just as soon spit on the face of their peers if they think it will make them be accepted by their perceived moral majority. ... .the list can go on and on.

What was the name of someone who is famous for participating in the Salem witch trials? Maybe that is a good place to start.

We also need a way to get a large part of the population to know and understand this word. From my experience I think the only way to get a new term out there is with a movie. Maybe a super viral utube video ..

Sorry i am not making any suggestions... I am having a hard time trying to fit all these thougths into a single word or phrase.

I am brainstorming now..........

moral nazi (nah.. falls way to short)

um.. lets see.. how about:

ignorant pig.. (ok sorry.. that is too broad... but it felt good to write!)

but you get my drift. .. I just want to build new ammunition to fire at that armor of MJ prohibition and I think this is a good start.. help me brothers and sisters!

Fed-Heads? Oooohh I like the way that rolls..

person one, "You smoke MARIJUANA!?!? Don't you know that kills brain cells?"

person two, "Really? Did you know that a Fed-Head is almost indistinguishable from a liar?"

one, "Whats a Fed-Head?"

two, "You are dumbass.."

Hmm... Needs work.. I'll get back to you...:smokin:

Miracle Users - since marijuana is natures greatest medicine and works miracles for may people :)

Thats the first thing that popped into my head haha :smokin:

I thought this was finding terms for them, not us...... See, it's tough for us to come up with derogatory stuff, we are just to positive of a people... Maybe I will have to locate some schwag weed, that might put me into a grumpy mood................................ahahaha NOT!!!!!! I can't wait to see what we come up with, let's just keep it civil, well as civil as possible..... Sending some love from the HIGH country......... :roorrip:

Yes, it is finding terms for them, not us. And yes, I know it sounds somewhat negative and we are positive people.

But I think if we succeed in coming up with this term and in making it a widely known term we will have a new and very effective piece of ammo out there against those ignorant bigots who make it their business to shove their cannabis prohibition ideas down everyone's throats despite how many lives they ruin along the way be it by keeping patients away from their medicine or by incarcerating innocent people over their choice of lifestyle.

Anything that can be used to further the cause of free cannabis for everyone has my support.

I got one!

H.O.G.S.!!

Hateful Orwellian Goose-Stepper

Whatdchathink?

Fedion(kinda like onion with fed in front)

Federal-The pro-prohibition single minded government we know and love.

Minion-synonym for slave

Just something off the top of my head:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom