Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

temp1-6-12-09.jpg
ph is 5.8
Purple_Kush_5-6-12-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_4-6-12-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_3-6-12-09.jpg
THC EXPO june 13-14,2009
LA CONVENTION CENTER

thats amazing man i love it! i cant wait until mine are like that. but they are hurtin pretty bad right now i think its nute burn. :(

Well folks Im back after a couple of days boy has it been rough I aint even want to use the computer its been so rough well let see went to the THC EXPO IN LA might I say it was off the chain so many hot new items coming out and guess what Arjan from greenhouse seeds was there man it was something I'm always going to remember I would have took some photos but I was to caught up in everything 2 even get my camera but all in all it was a good turn out Cali is really trying 2 set the tempo with the cannabis movement well igot some great updates 4 yall so hold tight as we get in the thick of my webb:thanks:

Let me see my ph is @ 5.8 my temp is
temp1-6-16-09.jpg
its hot in there 2day:thanks::grinjoint:;):roorrip: but the only thing I can do is turn the fan up higher and open the tent up my little clones look well I dont know how they look I aint no pro I just hope the root the first one was taken on 6-12-09
clones4-6-16-09.jpg
the temp in my humidity dome is between 70-90 I really am working hard 2 do everything right but I know Im gonna make mistakes but as long as I learn what to do I cant do nothing but get better
clones5-6-16-09.jpg
more pics of the clones
clones3-6-16-09.jpg
clones2-6-16-09.jpg
clones1-6-16-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_3-6-16-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_2-6-16-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_1-6-16-09.jpg
well its coming along I just hope I can make it through the season well I think thats it for now my head hurts

Thank Pitviper I see you you doing your thing you on point with your grows keep up the good work I be using some of your info on my own grow thank again bro

Back
Top Bottom