Webstar24000 fisrt grow 2009

To hazeSeeker thanks for stoping by and the compliment big up to you on all your grow you got skillz I know if I got some question if you dont mind Im gonna see what you might do . you get my + rep

To Ms.Fox your like a pro maybe it comes natural to some women and you are one of them blessed with a green thumb I thakyou for sharing your journal with me Im gonna use some of the methods you used your journals are great keep sharing your gift + rep

Now look people I know a journal is something you suppose to do everyday but it be hard to do when you got big dream but nobody else can see it but you the reason Im sayin this is because one of my sisters the cool one who lives with my dad and I always clowns me for smoking weed she thanks Im a dopehead but after today she really knows its not just about smoking it a way of life a culture we had a nice good talk she told me that she looks in my tent when she feeds the dogs and she said she was impressed we talked about the medical value and how the damn dirty government wants to get an even bigger chunck by coming up with tax remittance and she finally understood this is free it a plant not a drug its only a drug if you abuse it now shes seeing eveything green.

Thanks for the rep, but seriously you deserve it more than me. It is a hard thing to educate and turn a "non believer". Serious props to you! + Rep. Lol! Right back atcha!

Well this is an early one for you I got a lil bit of a shady past right but hey I was young and hard headed long story short I aint like that aint been like that 4 a while now but my wifey well now she says all I do is focus on this and its all I do I been looking 4 a job and going to skills builders programs Im doing what feels right to me whats keeping me safe and happy she doesnt understand its easy 4 me to do bad and get things the wrong way cause that how I used to do it but she might be prego and I dont want 2 go back down that bad road of fast money cause problems comes out of that I love her I just really wish she could support me this is a big indutsry were Im from and I breaking ground getting in I could have my own business with this then I would never be out of work I fill @ times she is pushing me bac to those streets Im so hurt cuase Im doing this to have something in life while we are in our hardest times at least for me its rough she got 2 jobs and all she has to do is go to school shes still young enough to mess up and bounce bac me though well if I hit rock bottom any more well lets just say I aint gonna let that happen at least Ima try not 2 let it happen how does it go its hard looking from the outside in or is it the otherway yall know what I me well I will update later thanks for letting me vent guys it helps me 2 get the negative out and the positive in its like changing the res I fell better already.:ganjamon::Rasta::cool::bongrip::cheer:P.S. yall know she killed my high with this crap and I have no meds

My goodness I have been so busy riping and runing that I havent had time to fill you all in on what going on trust me its gonna be worht the wait I got alot to say as usual so give me the day and I will give you all the night to check my grow out and get you all up to date on my current grow I feel like soulja boy right now. Hop up out my bed turn my swag on took look in the mirror said whats up. ha ha lmao well let me get my pics uploaded and get my other journal so I can give you my grow report. Stay tuned:thanks::ganjamon::rollit::bongrip::grinjoint:

So on the 7th of june I had some extra money let me say I invested it wisely I got me a new
PurpleKushTemp6-7-09.jpg
and some
cfl6-7-09.jpg
so now Ms. Purple Kush can get her shine on well let me say this she looks real good
PurpleKush16-7-09.jpg
I been keeping the ph @ 5.8 trying to keep her so happy and I am you know what folks she started talking to me
PurpleKush26-7-09.jpg
I bet yall want 2 know what she said well I'll tell you she told me that she has never felt so good she said she is loving that organic food I have been giving .She said she loves when I mist her leaves and turn the radio on she did tell me though that I needed to clean her house up I said no problem I asked her about the air quality she said its cool she know I aint got all the money it takes for the can fan combo and other little stuff but she did say thankyou 2 me for treating her so good.
Purple_Kush_3-6-10-09.jpg
well thats all for the 7th get @ me for more in depth details.:cheer::smokin:;):roorrip::grinjoint::bong::rollit::bongrip::thanks::ganjamon:

Well on the 8th of june lets just say I had a thought about my outdoor GDP
rsz_gdp25-29-09.jpg
R.I.P well with those thoughts it sparked an intrest in my mind can a person clone a clone guess what its totaly possible Its been being done for years with no loss of potency or all that other madness some people try to say if you ever want 2 know soomething folks your best bet is to ask a pro or find out for yourself and thats just what I did This Purple Kush is going to be my mother plant yes I said that correctly She gonna be a Mom
Purple_Kush_1-6-10-09.jpg
my only problem is that can I still pull this off before the end of the year like I said were I stay somewere in beatiful sunny SoCal the weather is good but the season changes do come well I looked on the net and saw that I can veg my clones up until I feel their ready to go outside but thats only in large pots nothing is wrong with that I would just rather for her babies to be in the earth so those kids can get real big I'm thinking bout going with two in the eart and two in pots thats a total of 5 plants 1Momma and hopefully 4mature flowering females I miht put one in the house in a nice area for my Dad oops I forgot he got a doctors rec to so that means we can have 12flowering females and 24imature clones a freaking jungle but naw we aint gonna do that at least he aint gonna let me but if it were my house I would.Now i want you all to see my vision
My_plot_6-10-09.jpg
two huge Purple Kush bushes in that plot I know I can do it its just about the work and up the upkeep of this plot my Dad is old school so he is telling me he don't understand about cloning so I tried 2 break it down but he still aint get it he said use some seeds thats cool and all but I got me a hot momma reay to drop some babies ya dig.So my first goal is to test my soil in this plot somthing I aint do with my gdp I want my Purple to grow in the best soil with the proper ph levels for maxium growth and all that good stuff somebody told me cut some clones and go for a hike yeah I'm hiking in my backyard I aint got to worry about bears snakes deer none of that but who ever plays stupid does got to worry about what you ask well ask her and find out
guard_dog2.jpg
or her.
guard_dog1.jpg
maybe they both can answer that question that you have for them if its do they bite well jump in my yard and find out
rsz_good_girls.jpg
well as far as Ms.Purple Kush she say hi shes donig good no pics for the 8th of june sorry total veg time 32 days Ph 5.8 temp was about 87 degrees fahrenheit with a high of 90 and low of 70 humidity was high like 58% but thats about all for the 8th of june:cheer:;):smokin::grinjoint::roorrip::bong::rollit::bongrip::thanks::ganjamon::thanks:

Well on the 9th oh june not to much took place I was gonna change my res but I'm holding out until my wifey comes I have to go to the hydroponic store to get som things and I just want to wait but I will be changing it on the 10th anyways ph steady @ 5.8 temp is was between 78-87 humidity @ 65% Ms. Purple Kush is doing good she is very green with a pine like fruit smell this plant is someting I puting alot of work into so that I can understand it to the highest level didnt have no pics for the 9th but everything looks the same if not more green :thanks:

Plant looks bomb, keep it up!!! About the wife not understanding, and she might never really understand like yourself or I. I'm not in it for money though, just for the supreme medication the plant produces ;), maybe she's more worried than anything you know. Good luck!

Well its the 10th today and boy have I been putting in work between going through my hand written journal and posting it on the net I am tired well lets see today woke up about 7am went and checeked on Ms. Purple was looking kinda down so I misted her leaves with some water and that organic vermi T she seems to like that a good misting about 3 times a day this is day 32 of growth temp 79f with a low of 73 and a high of 91 my humidity is @ 60% low of 43% high of 75% Ph is @ 5.8 she is looking good I see alot of clones on her that look ready to be taken off but Im not to sure of myself to do it just yet I need to read and watch some more youtube videos haha lmao well here is a top shot of Ms. Purple Kush I wish you all could smell her
Purple_Kush_1-6-10-09.jpg
she has plent of areas were I can take cuttings from
clones30.jpg
well all in all this is going well for her and I tell me what you think
Purple_Kush_3-6-10-09.jpg
I just be taken pics and the best ones make it to my webb
Purple_Kush_2-6-10-09.jpg
:thanks::cheer::nicethread:

DeadTour09 thankyou for stoping by yeah I see what you saying Im thankful she even cares but thanks again for stoping by.

looking good man. as far as the wife, mine is the same way but she came around to it and fully supports me and my choice of meds. we have been married over 7 years and been through several deployments with me and the marines so just try to understand that it might take time for her to be ok with it. also it might be that she hates when im on my other meds cuz im a zombie. at least with cannabis i can function properly lol.

keep up the good work and good choice with your mom she looks sexy. definitely a milf! lol
:rocker:

nycal hydro thanks for the support bro I really fill what your talking about with the zombie meds they got me on some of those to those things will make you hurt youself if you not careful stay safe and always a pleasure to have you stop by my webb .

top of the morning to ya. thanks for the kind words and i saw that you stopped by mine, or at least my old one. here is a link to my new one>click here for pure awesomeness

:yummy:So Im up like super early today I could not sleep I kept waking up but I didnt want to go and bug Ms. Purple with my problems so I got on the net and did some studying well there is so many things I want to do with my Purple but Im so scared that I will hurt her can somebody give me some encouragement My big cloning experiment is getting ready to take place I just still dont get what Im really suppose to do well with that being said on to the good stuff.
Went and misted Ms.Purple with some
organicblast6-6-09.jpg
mixed with water then I started the process of changing out the res after the res was changed out I put in 5tsp of flora nova grow thats 5 teaspoons then I added 20tbsp of vermi t solution 20 tablespoons 5tablespoons is =75mlx4=300ml organic next I tested my ph levels
ph2-6-11-09.jpg
ph of 6.3 I always let my ph adjust on there own for about 30mins to see if the will go up or down on there own it didnt so I gave her a little ph down
ph1-6-11-09.jpg
aww now thats right thats how I like to keep her.This is my temp and humidity once I was done
temp1-6-11-09.jpg
well to all the people who find themselves cauught in my web I thankyou even if you dont leave a comment it makes me green to see all the views i have almost like 400 now well the rest is just some pics of Ms. Purple
info6-11-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_5-6-11-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_4-6-11-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_2-6-11-09.jpg
Purple_Kush_3-6-11-09.jpg
:thanks::cheer:;):smokin::roorrip::grinjoint::bong::rollit::ganjamon::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom