Weed Grinders

SaveMyPoptarts

4/20 Queen
I have a quick question, My boyfriend and I bought a grinder the other day, but the only problem is that the crystals get stuck in the grinder....is there a way to get them out with out wasting em?

Yeah I hate having my fingers smelling like weed...it sucks b/c thats all I smell and when I'm out lol, yeah just not cool. If I had an endless supply then I wouldn't care as much....
I got this eightball grinder..it's made out of magnets...crazy stuff...lol, I never knew they sold screens for those....very intresting...

you can pick up a grinder with a KIF catcher on the bottom

i have one and def recomend them

When I went to the head shop they only had a couple, these cheap ass plastic ones, then this eigthball one that had a magnet in it. I decided to get the eightball one because it looked like it would last longer...Next time I'll hafta really look, but in the due time, what should I do? I have an assload of crystals in this thing:smokin:

You can put it in the freezer for the night and take it out in the mornin, let it sit for a bit and they will come right out. I do it all the time, trust me.

I wonder if they carry them weed grinders with the kief catcher in the bottom in Ann Arbor?:hmmmm: Its a shame to let all them tricks go to waste:smokin: How much does one cost,probably not that much?:grinjoint:

i got mine for 20 something bucks and worth every penny

a good magnetic grinder with keif catcher in polished alumin is 60 bucks at local head shop

I like to let all the weed build up in my coffee grinder for a rainy day like when I'm out, but that screen does seem cool.

lucasi said:
I wonder if they carry them weed grinders with the kief catcher in the bottom in Ann Arbor?:hmmmm: Its a shame to let all them tricks go to waste:smokin: How much does one cost,probably not that much?:grinjoint:

lucasi, Stairway to Heaven has them, I saw them when I went last time. I don't know about price though.

thanx for the info. :nomo: Hopefully i will be on my way, under the radar, to pick up a bag here in a few.Cross my fingers.:allgood:Will have to check out stairway in the near future.:joint:

I love my grinders.They make my weed so wonderfully fluffy and smokable and I think it actually helps save money by making the weed last longer.

Back
Top Bottom