Weed Seeds Express: weedy post

Mark Gordan Smith

April 19th in the year of the plague.
I don't want to spoil the story so I'll go.....gently.
My order and bank transfer go through swiftly enough via the WSE web site.
It's only a little order, I'm not in the big league yet. WSE email me, order has been shipped. Nice and prompt. Nice and easy.
19th May and the plague still upon us, upon the postal service for sure.
I email the guys at WSE and receive a swift reply.
WSE agree shipment has seemingly been lost and they will dispatch a repeat order via a different method.
June 4th......time marches on. And with it comes an email from the postal service a'la 'Your letter arrived in Sofia this morning'.
June 6th......What arrives and is duty-fully saved for me by my local village post lady who I now consider fully worth her bounteous weight in waccy-baccy, is my stealth package, in other words the original WSE order.
My conscious is upon me.....I come from a long line of dishonest corrupt N.London born and bred buggers on my father's side.
I shall not be among them.
Around about June 10th I email WSE and say Hi Guys, your seeds have germed, they are solo-cupped and soon to venture forth into my freshly prepared outdoor plot.
Each day I peep at the plot.
Each day I peep into the village post office, I'm hoping I can soon email WSE and say Hi Guys again and something like 'The second order has also now arrived....how much do I owe you?'

Weed Seeds Express are sponsors with 420mag.

Stay safe, it's not quite all over yet.
Mark.

April 19th in the year of the plague.
I don't want to spoil the story so I'll go.....gently.
My order and bank transfer go through swiftly enough via the WSE web site.
It's only a little order, I'm not in the big league yet. WSE email me, order has been shipped. Nice and prompt. Nice and easy.
19th May and the plague still upon us, upon the postal service for sure.
I email the guys at WSE and receive a swift reply.
WSE agree shipment has seemingly been lost and they will dispatch a repeat order via a different method.
June 4th......time marches on. And with it comes an email from the postal service a'la 'Your letter arrived in Sofia this morning'.
June 6th......What arrives and is duty-fully saved for me by my local village post lady who I now consider fully worth her bounteous weight in waccy-baccy, is my stealth package, in other words the original WSE order.
My conscious is upon me.....I come from a long line of dishonest corrupt N.London born and bred buggers on my father's side.
I shall not be among them.
Around about June 10th I email WSE and say Hi Guys, your seeds have germed, they are solo-cupped and soon to venture forth into my freshly prepared outdoor plot.
Each day I peep at the plot.
Each day I peep into the village post office, I'm hoping I can soon email WSE and say Hi Guys again and something like 'The second order has also now arrived....how much do I owe you?'

Weed Seeds Express are sponsors with 420mag.

Stay safe, it's not quite all over yet.
Mark.
What strain of seeds? Any pics of the little ones?

Northern Lights and they were on the WSE discount sale page.
Pics when I dare take the glass jars off the little babes now outside and receiving the sun and nonchalant glances from a pair of kittens.
I won't run a Journal....I'm not much good at this grow business.
Always look on the bright side of...your grow.

DSCI0030.JPGDSCI0031.JPG
The first photo isn't weed, but looks quite similar enough to fool the novice.
The second is a pair of WSE Northern Lights, outdoors and seemingly not quite sure if they are feeling prepared to stay in this soil, in this life, on this planet or any of those adjacent.

Uhm, that soil, looks to uhm idk void of life must be a problem at the soil level or molecular level where it might be mostly clay or something based and suffocates The roots. By locking out air as roots actually need air to breathe or something. So soils rich in clay tend to trap all the air out, try loosening it up some. Try adding perilite and nuterientw to the soil. Aerate it or something. I have a clay soil, I mixed in a couple truck loads of top soil to break it up some to grow vegetables some years back.

Well did u ever get the second shipment? Now I’m curious lol
'fraid not. However it could still arrive and I'd like it to soon if simply to prove integrity of WSE people.
It could well be that the original stealth shipment took a long time and that the second normal shipment actually has gone adrift. I'll be happy to order from WSE in the future.

Uhm, that soil, looks to uhm idk void of life must be a problem at the soil level or molecular level where it might be mostly clay or something based and suffocates The roots.
It's not that I'm lazy......
I'm not wanting to be the bells and whistles action packed grower, I'm simply here with all this sun and summer warmth but I Oh so well understand that I can exterminate plants simply by walking past and glancing at them so anything I do can.....opps, read will, upset an entire eco-system. These babes do stand a smidgen of a chance so long as I recall info I've gleaned from 420 forum dudes.

Thank you, Vape. Hacking my way in here after neglecting the house for 20yrs I did wonder if anyone had run a guerilla grow in my absence. Have since found another smaller male also flowering.
I don't suppose either will be of any use.

I just talk to them now and again and water with Em's 'catchy name' wetting device.

Forward we go...
Spherical.JPGSpherical too.JPG

Presenting John and Thomas.
I would rather they were Joanna and Thomasina
but O well....Sod it and Such is life.

Back
Top Bottom