Weedless Wednesday and a couple bud shots

Haha420

Ok I got a new pipe as a Christmas Gift from a very good buddy of mine. Everyone meet Weedless Wednesday!

codyspics25821.jpg

Codyspics2601.jpg

Codyspics2591.jpg

Here is some Buddha's Sister I have been smoking today

IMG_12682.jpg

And here is some Grapefruit I have also been smoking. It is so sour! :grinjoint:

IMG_12711.jpg

IMG_12701.jpg

Weedless Wednesday....

"Nice" to meet you.....

That bowl looks cool as hell the way it was blown. About 3" or so? I know mu Luna is there about WW's size from the looks. That's some killer green there I'm sure. Keep it rockin' in the green world!

Peace :smokin:

Shaggster

The stuff i picked up smells and tastes so sour and fruity its incredible, tastes awesome.

Codyspics1.jpg

Last bowl of Buddha's Sister just a couple minutes ago. Smokes well I have to add.

A gift from a good buddy of mine! He was happy I was back home and was nice enough to drop this in my lap.

IMG_12782.jpg

IMG_12771.jpg

It's a little leafy but smells dank and rolls good blunt weed.

st0ned sk8er said:
is there any kind of story behind the name "weedless wednesday" ?

back in the day my buddies and i would have Double Bowl monday where we would get together monday night and burn two bowls (always ended up a lot more but you get the idea :cheesygrinsmiley: ) and since we would burn everything monday wednesday would roll around and we would all be greenless, thus weedless wednesday. so i guess i named the pipe in tribute to good times and good memories. :grinjoint:

JamesF said:
how much bud did you have to grind to get that much kif?looks yum.

thats about a week or two of grinding, but as you can tell ive been scraping it up the entire time hehe

tonight i pressed some together for a little smoke

Codyspics2631.jpg

Codyspics2611.jpg

blazin juggalo said:
is that bowl camilion glass???

ummm which one are you talking about? and whats camilion glass? :grinjoint:

id always recomend a grinder with kif catcher, even if you have to drop some bank for it because it pays itself off soo fast! smoking kif gets you messed up man! i only payed 20 something for mine but its just a no name brand that gets the job done. common everyone think about it KIF BLUNTS!

oh and that yellow and blue pipe is FuzzyGetsMeFucked

I have a basic coffee grinder, which cost me 20 bucks.

It doesn't separate the kif, but after a few joints it's pretty nasty inside and all you have to do is dump the kif out.

I'd recommend them to people who don't want to spend 80 bucks on a kif catcher.

HAHA420: I love the first pipe.. it looks like a really good 'incognito' pipe for travelling :D

I feel like the coffee grinder would make it too fine, or would be difficult to keep it consistent wouldn't it? I could be wrong and I know a fair number of people do use them.

^^^ Nope, they work fine.

You control how fine it is ground, by deciding how long to 'grind' it for. And I have yet to find a method of breaking up buds which is more consistant than my grinder.

Space Case's are expensive as fuck, but ive seen others that might not be as nice for 25 and up.i dont need a super nice one,just one to grind the bud and to have a grinder to sift the stuff so i can smoke me some kif!

a MUCH cleaner pipe now!

IMG_12861.jpg

IMG_12871.jpg

made sure to get the fishy hehe

IMG_12891.jpg

and i took some grinder pics just because hahaha

Codyspics264.jpg

Codyspics2651.jpg

thats my grinder and she gets to kiss all my weed and never seems to let me down

Back
Top Bottom