Week 2 Of Veg Update - Photos - Advice Used! - Please Comment Good Or Bad

Unknowndank

update on week 2 of veg for my Cherry pie and OG Platinum. Took your guys advice/mentoring and got a RH meter and turned my closet into grow room. Temperature is now approx. 80 degrees consistent and drops to 72 at night. RH is between 40-50%. New growth forms daily and huge increases every week thus far. Put these seeds in soil November 17th. Im using 150w HPS with a 250w cfl.
update12-18_6_.jpg
update12-18_5_.jpg
update12-18_4_.jpg
update12-18_3_.jpg
update12-18_2_.jpg
update12-18.jpg

Re: week 2 of veg update wk 2, pics attached , advice used!! PLEASE COMMENT GOOD OR B

update on week 2 of veg for my Cherry pie and OG Platinum. Took your guys advice/mentoring and got a RH meter and turned my closet into grow room. Temperature is now approx. 80 degrees consistent and drops to 72 at night. RH is between 40-50%. New growth forms daily and huge increases every week thus far. Put these seeds in soil November 17th. Im using 150w HPS with a 250w cfl.
update12-18_6_.jpg
update12-18_5_.jpg
update12-18_4_.jpg
update12-18_3_.jpg
update12-18_2_.jpg
update12-18.jpg
Are you doing any plant training, or pruning like topping or filming?

Sent from my Robin using 420

Re: week 2 of veg update wk 2, pics attached , advice used!! PLEASE COMMENT GOOD OR B

I haven't done ANY trimming because im not sure when to. Should I trim now since theres a bunch of foliage under the main branches? Can I lollipop now or is it too soon? Please let me know asap as I will do so

Anyone know if its safe to trim off bigger leaves to gain light access to incoming nodes?

I always think it's better to tie back than cut away your solar panels and armor

Sent from my Robin using 420

Exactly why I love the advice of u pros! Tips like this will help save my noob button in the end yield and the knowledge alone will stick a lifetime. Much love!

Back
Top Bottom