Week 2 : What symptoms is this?

Thank you for helping me out and sorry if i might piss you off or frustrate you.
Really appreciate it brother.
That’s why we’re here for my friend.

Those charts are hypothetical for weeks

Notice it shows only 3 levels prior to flip

Seedling, usually 2 weeks

Early Growth. 3-4 depends on when u plan to flip

Late Growth... Same as early

There is no real weekly schedule, you read the schedule, adjust to the stage, and watch for what the plants need

Fill the gallon jug with a gallon of water
Add the 1.5ml and 1ml to the gallon.....DONE

Water till 10-20% runnoff

Those charts are hypothetical for weeks

Notice it shows only 3 levels prior to flip

Seedling, usually 2 weeks

Early Growth. 3-4 depends on when u plan to flip

Late Growth... Same as early

There is no real weekly schedule, you read the schedule, adjust to the stage, and watch for what the plants need

Fill the gallon jug with a gallon of water
Add the 1.5ml and 1ml to the gallon.....DONE

Water till 10-20% runnoff

Can i water all these 4 plants? I've already had the pH test kit with 250 test. Should i aim it for pH 6.0?
Currently my pH meter only shows 6.0 or 6.5 or 7.0 , it goes increment of 0.5 . Should i try to make it 6.0 for the coco?
20191017_214319.jpg

Can i water all these 4 plants? I've already had the pH test kit with 250 test. Should i aim it for pH 6.0?
Currently my pH meter only shows 6.0 or 6.5 or 7.0 , it goes increment of 0.5 . Should i try to make it 6.0 for the coco?
20191017_214319.jpg
5.5-6.0 is where I’d hit it.

@Chris Scorpio , so when do i feed them in full strength? like this is like 1ml per litre, i'm like using 1ml for 3.8 litre.
There's some chart saying 5ml and etc. and i realize the ppm for 5ml like 1000ppm+

In Coco....never

Always run 1/4 strength

Read some threads, it will help you understand Coco and how you work with it

Noted man, i really appreciate your advise. I just fed the babies, i still have another 8 hours of lights left. Hopefully they can show some sign of recovery. Also , i think i need to practice my runoff water skills, i think i exceeded 20% per plant ><

Back
Top Bottom