Week 2 : What symptoms is this?

jaynewbie

Hi team,

i'm hitting my 2nd week for my babies, i had issue last 2 days when the new leaf was turning yellow hence i flushed it with pH 6.0 water and before this the coco pH was 7. Upon flushing, the pH dropped to 6.4. But starting yesterday i realized the edge of the leafs are like below.
Can i get the experts advise?

Coco pH 6.4
Humidity 50-60%
Lights 18/6

Now i can't do anything yet because the coco is still a little damp, please assist me T_T

20191017_203847.jpg

Your ph should be 6 or less. Water daily with weak nutrients to the point of runoff. Don't use plain water. Coco doesn't need to dry like soil.

I'm still trying to bring down the coco pH , but still i'm waiting for my pH meter to arrive then i can gauge the water.

We discussed this already, right..

Are u feeding daily, till runnoff
1/4 strength nutes

Coco pH dosent matter, it's yer nute mix pH that's important

My life savior, i'm still trying to understand the 1/4 strength nutes . This is what i got from the chart
20191017_205649.jpg

My life savior, i'm still trying to understand the 1/4 strength nutes . This is what i got from the chart
20191017_205649.jpg
Take what it calls for

Divide that by 4

Add that per liter

Or

Add what it says per liter to a gallon of water

Then water the plants with that, till runoff

Take what it calls for

Divide that by 4

Add that per liter

Or

Add what it says per liter to a gallon of water

Then water the plants with that, till runoff

Okay bare with me , my maths ain't good.

So now my plant is in growing stage.
Technically 3mL per litre of grow and 1mL per litre of bloom.

So technically it's 3+1mL for 2 litre.

So if I were to use 1 litre for each plant,
Hence it would be 1.5 + 0.5 ml for 1 litre?
So if i would divide it by 4 for per litre.

0.38-0.4+0.12 per litre? Is that correct?

Also

Don't assume what each plant needs, yer over thinking

Mix up a gallon of nutes, water a plant till runoff, water the next
Save the rest till tomorrow

Oh, i can keep the mixed nutes for tomorrow? Crap , i read from another forum it will cause mold and etc.

Not for a day.. just mix it good next day, and flush the jug each time u mix more

Not for a day.. just mix it good next day, and flush the jug each time u mix more

Thanks for pointing my mistake. Really appreciate it.
Can i use this chart instead because it goes by week for newbie like me? So i know when to gauge my stage of plant.
Currently, i have floranova grow + bloom + calimagic.
Today i officially entered week 3.

So in this late growth ? the late growth chart 5ml of floralnova grow /4 + 2.5ml of calimagic / 4 per gallon?
hehe.png

EC1004A1-401B-40C1-B729-85CC7BFAA2AB.png

Heres a good chart for you to go by. Use the Hydroponic (left) side numbers since your in coco. Should be putting in around 5.5-5.8.
As far as watering goes, I recommend reading Emilyas post down in my signature. Lots of good info there.

Back
Top Bottom