Weird buds?

If outside is not cooperating you could always bring them inside. They look to me like they are starting to bloom. But with the high sativa in them they are going to take longer to mature. LEDs are not that expensive any longer. I just bought a 150 watt for less than $100. Sure will extend my growing season here in So. Cal.

Yes & so some ppl have told me to stop watering them & I did 1 day do that but they wilted so I was like nope- wrong answer 😏 I shouldn't stop right
Yeah at this point the plant is so big and the pot is too small, so it's probably mostly roots in there.. a gal like this can drink a lot daily anything you pour in there will probably be used very quickly and it will actually be hard keeping up with what she actually requires.

If you grow organically, next year you could try adding malted barley to your grow which is said to reduce time to harvest by 15% or so. Sativas in a northern climate can be a challenge to bring home since they often flower so long. 15% of a 12 week strain would mean you'd need 2-3 weeks less than normal which could make a bug difference.

If outside is not cooperating you could always bring them inside. They look to me like they are starting to bloom. But with the high sativa in them they are going to take longer to mature. LEDs are not that expensive any longer. I just bought a 150 watt for less than $100. Sure will extend my growing season here in So. Cal.
@ViparSpectra has a fantastic little 150W light for less than a 100 bucks. I have used it for my closet grow and highly recommended it. The XS-1500 Pro. Good luck and happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

An XS3000 maybe, hang it vertical and then rotate the plant in front of it.
The XS-1500 Pro is rated for a 2X2-2X4 space. I don’t know how big of a canopy we’re discussing here but I thought it would suffice. If it’s a bigger canopy please excuse my ignorance. Happy growing n stay safe. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

The XS-1500 Pro is rated for a 2X2-2X4 space. I don’t know how big of a canopy we’re discussing here but I thought it would suffice. If it’s a bigger canopy please excuse my ignorance. Happy growing n stay safe. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
First picture in the thread..
It's a tall big plant, that's why I was thinking two of them and light the top and the mid section sideways and rotate it.

Back
Top Bottom