Weird-looking bud

Don't call me in for a trim work on this strain =))

This ^^^ I'm calling in sick and then taking a weeks vacation after, OK? lol

The last set of pics sorta looks like too much nitrogen to me.

Almost like she's re-vegging.

Hows the lighting times are they stable?? You running 12/12 or 11/13 (dark for 13).

The top 3 issues for foxtail are too much N, lighting issues, and too hot.

Then there's insects and mold yikes

Genetics is one too but nothing you can do about that cept ask for your money back on the seeds. G/L with that.

Foxtails meh. Not my favorite.

Hows the lighting times are they stable?? You running 12/12 or 11/13 (dark for 13).

Then there's insects and mold yikes

Genetics is one too but nothing you can do about that cept ask for your money back on the seeds. G/L with that.

It is an auto but my lighting schedule is stable at 18/6. I didn't change the res and instead top up with tap water though. Probably P and K is depleting and N content is high.

Then there's insects and MOLD yikes

@bobrown14
Okay so I was checking as usual and noticed some loose leaves. I pulled them out and saw some fuzzy white stuff, so I cut open a bud and mold was eating through the middle of the biggest cola. Obviously I did what a reasonable person would and cut off all the affected parts (which mean sacrifying half of my biggest cola)
Honestly, nobody deserve to see this shit. And I learned my lesson: no foxtail in the tent no matter how well you control the environment. Yuck!!!

At least I managed to salvage some of the cola even though it still has some days until peak potency.

Attachments

• BEE72162-2023-493F-A687-6CD89B8D55E5.jpeg
    BEE72162-2023-493F-A687-6CD89B8D55E5.jpeg
    419 KB · Views: 38
  • F499C91E-731B-4A34-908F-E2FA7F9F73A6.jpeg
    F499C91E-731B-4A34-908F-E2FA7F9F73A6.jpeg
    731.3 KB · Views: 39
Keep your RH down below 60%Rh.

Get fans going 24/7 on the colas and I always have a fan going at the soil line as well.

Air movement is one of the best defense against pests.

Keep you grow room clean. Look for a source of mold and clean it with vinegar and water.

1 time I left a bucket of dead leaves in my flower room for a week, looked it the bucket and there was mold growing on the leaves. Started seeing mold spores growing on fan leaves of flowering plants.

It's important to keep a tidy ship and also keep the air flow going.

Glad you found your issue.

Lots of times mold in the colas show as browning sugar leaves.

Just chop and count your blessing you didn't lose the whole plant. It can happen pretty fast.

It was from the pile of trimming I left on the ground to dry. I'll have to sterilize the whole tent then. What a hassle this mold thing. Lucky me the outside RH is down so I don't have to run dehumidifier anymore. It really adds up to the electricity bill.

Back
Top Bottom